Report NEP-MKT-2016-03-29This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anderson, Simon P. & Jullien, Bruno, 2016. "The advertising-financed business model in two-sided media markets," TSE Working Papers 16-632, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Katarzyna Maciejowska & Arkadiusz Jedrzejewski & Anna Kowalska-Pyzalska & Rafal Weron, 2016. "Impact of social interactions on demand curves for innovative products," HSC Research Reports HSC/16/04, Hugo Steinhaus Center, Wroclaw University of Technology.
- Doireann Fitzgerald & Stefanie Haller & Yaniv Yedid-Levi, 2016. "How Exporters Grow," NBER Working Papers 21935, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peschel, Anne & Grebitus, Carola & Steiner, Bodo & Veeman, Michele, 2016. "How does consumer knowledge affect environmentally sustainable choices? Evidence from a cross-country latent class analysis of food labels," MPRA Paper 69864, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Friedrichsen, Jana, 2016. "Signals sell: Designing a product line when consumers have social image concerns," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Behavior SP II 2016-202, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
- Kaplan, Greg & Menzio, Guido & Rudanko, Leena & Trachter, Nicholas, 2016. "Relative Price Dispersion: Evidence and Theory," Working Paper 16-2, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Dominic Coey & Bradley Larsen & Brennan Platt, 2016. "Discounts and Deadlines in Consumer Search," NBER Working Papers 22038, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kureshi, Sonal & Thomas, Sujo, 2016. "Intention to Participate in Cause Related Marketing: Influence of Cause," IIMA Working Papers WP2016-03-12, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Nurcan Turan & Nuri Calik, 2016. "Consumers' Post-Purchase Behavior In Terms Of Complaining, Assertiveness And Discontent; A Field Study From Eskisehir, Turkey," Proceedings of Economics and Finance Conferences 3205696, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Grzegorz, Chodak, 2016. "The Nuisance of Slow Moving Products in Electronic Commerce," MPRA Paper 69817, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gilles Grolleau & Lisette Ibanez & Nathalie Lavoie, 2016. "Cause-Related Marketing of Products with a Negative Externality," Working Papers 02-16, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier.