The Nuisance of Slow Moving Products in Electronic Commerce
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chodak, Grzegorz & Suchacka, Grażyna, 2012. "Cost-oriented recommendation model for e-commerce," MPRA Paper 39542, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Syntetos, A.A. & Babai, M.Z. & Davies, J. & Stephenson, D., 2010. "Forecasting and stock control: A study in a wholesaling context," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 127(1), pages 103-111, September.
- Vishal Gaur & Marshall L. Fisher & Ananth Raman, 2005. "An Econometric Analysis of Inventory Turnover Performance in Retail Services," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 51(2), pages 181-194, February.
- Rob J. Hyndman & Lydia Shenstone, 2005.
"Stochastic models underlying Croston's method for intermittent demand forecasting,"
Journal of Forecasting,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(6), pages 389-402.
- Lydia Shenstone & Rob J. Hyndman, 2003. "Stochastic models underlying Croston's method for intermittent demand forecasting," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 1/03, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- de Brito, Marisa P. & Dekker, Rommert, 2003.
"Modelling product returns in inventory control--exploring the validity of general assumptions,"
International Journal of Production Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 225-241, January.
- de Brito, M.P. & Dekker, R., 2001. "Modelling product returns in inventory control - exploring the validity or general assumptions," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2001-27, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsInventory Control; Online Store; Shelf Warmer; Slow Moving Products;
- G31 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Capital Budgeting; Fixed Investment and Inventory Studies
- L81 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Retail and Wholesale Trade; e-Commerce
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:69817. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .