The Nuisance of Slow Moving Products in Electronic Commerce
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chodak, Grzegorz & Suchacka, Grażyna, 2012. "Cost-oriented recommendation model for e-commerce," MPRA Paper 39542, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Syntetos, A.A. & Babai, M.Z. & Davies, J. & Stephenson, D., 2010. "Forecasting and stock control: A study in a wholesaling context," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 127(1), pages 103-111, September.
- Vishal Gaur & Marshall L. Fisher & Ananth Raman, 2005. "An Econometric Analysis of Inventory Turnover Performance in Retail Services," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 51(2), pages 181-194, February.
- repec:eee:jouret:v:85:y:2009:i:1:p:71-83 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rob J. Hyndman & Lydia Shenstone, 2005.
"Stochastic models underlying Croston's method for intermittent demand forecasting,"
Journal of Forecasting,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(6), pages 389-402.
- Lydia Shenstone & Rob J. Hyndman, 2003. "Stochastic models underlying Croston's method for intermittent demand forecasting," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 1/03, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- de Brito, Marisa P. & Dekker, Rommert, 2003.
"Modelling product returns in inventory control--exploring the validity of general assumptions,"
International Journal of Production Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 225-241, January.
- de Brito, M.P. & Dekker, R., 2001. "Modelling product returns in inventory control - exploring the validity or general assumptions," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2001-27, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsInventory Control; Online Store; Shelf Warmer; Slow Moving Products;
- G31 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Capital Budgeting; Fixed Investment and Inventory Studies
- L81 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Retail and Wholesale Trade; e-Commerce
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:69817. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.