The Impact of Banking Development on the Size of the Shadow Economy
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Catalina Granda Carvajal, 2015.
"Informality and macroeconomic volatility: do credit constraints matter?,"
Journal of Economic Studies,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 42(6), pages 1095-1111, November.
- Catalina Granda Carvajal, 2015. "Informality and Macroeconomic Volatility: Do Credit Constraints Matter?," BORRADORES DEPARTAMENTO DE ECONOMÍA 012507, UNIVERSIDAD DE ANTIOQUIA - CIE.
- Catalina Granda Carvajal, 2015. "Informality and Macroeconomic Volatility: Do Credit Constraints Matter?," BORRADORES DEPARTAMENTO DE ECONOMÍA 012506, UNIVERSIDAD DE ANTIOQUIA - CIE.
- Nicoletta Batini & Paul Levine & Emanuela Lotti & Bo Yang, 2011. "Informality, Frictions and Monetary Policy," School of Economics Discussion Papers 0711, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Blackburn, Keith & Bose, Niloy & Capasso, Salvatore, 2012.
"Tax evasion, the underground economy and financial development,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 83(2), pages 243-253.
- Keith Blackburn & Niloy Bosey & Salvatore Capasso, 2010. "Tax Evasion, the Underground Economy and Financial Development," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 138, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Imamoglu, Hatice, 2017. "Estimating the roles of financial sector development and international trade openness in underground economies: Evidence from the European Union," Economics Discussion Papers 2017-50, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Salvatore Capasso & Stefano Monferrà & Gabriele Sampagnaro, 2015. "The Shadow Economy and Banks’ Lending Technology," CSEF Working Papers 422, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Yilmaz Bayar & Omer Faruk Ozturk, 2016. "Financial Development and Shadow Economy in European Union Transition Economies," Managing Global Transitions, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, vol. 14(2 (Summer), pages 157-173.
More about this item
KeywordsShadow Economy; Banking Development.;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sef:csefwp:207. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lia Ambrosio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cssalit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .