Deregulating Telecommunications in Europe: Timing, Path-Dependency, and Institutional Complementarities
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gual Jordi & Trillas Francesc, 2006.
"Telecommunications Policies: Measurement and Determinants,"
Review of Network Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 5(2), pages 1-24, June.
- Gual, Jordi & Trillas, Francesc, 2006. "Telecommunications policies: Measurement and determinants," IESE Research Papers D/630, IESE Business School.
- Scott Wallsten, 2003. "Of Carts and Horses: Regulation and Privatization in Telecommunications Reforms," Journal of Economic Policy Reform, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(4), pages 217-231.
- Niklas Potrafke, 2010.
"Does government ideology influence deregulation of product markets? Empirical evidence from OECD countries,"
Springer, pages 135-155.
- Potrafke, Niklas, 2010. "Does government ideology influence deregulation of product markets? Empirical evidence from OECD countries," Munich Reprints in Economics 19284, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- David Newbery, 2004. "Privatising Network Industries," CESifo Working Paper Series 1132, CESifo Group Munich.
- Hans Pitlik, 2007. "A race to liberalization? Diffusion of economic policy reform among OECD-economies," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 132(1), pages 159-178, July.
- Zhang, Yinfang & Parker, David & Kirkpatrick, Colin, 2005.
"Competition, regulation and privatisation of electricity generation in developing countries: does the sequencing of the reforms matter?,"
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 45(2-3), pages 358-379, May.
- Zhang, Yingang & Parker, David & Kirkpatrick, Colin, 2004. "Competition, Regulation and Privatisation of Electricity Generation in Developing Countries: Does the Sequencing of the Reforms Matter?," Centre on Regulation and Competition (CRC) Working papers 30599, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM).
- Dewatripont, Mathias & Roland, Gerard, 1995.
"The Design of Reform Packages under Uncertainty,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 85(5), pages 1207-1223, December.
- Dewatripont, Mathias & Roland, Gérard, 1993. "The Design of Reform Packages Under Uncertainty," CEPR Discussion Papers 860, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mathias Dewatripont & Gérard Roland, 1995. "The design of reform packages under uncertainty," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/9607, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Filippo Belloc & Antonio Nicita, 2011.
"Liberalization-Privatization Paths: Policies and Politics,"
Department of Economics University of Siena
609, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Filippo BELLOC & Antonio NICITA, 2011. "Liberalization-privatization paths: policies and politics," Departmental Working Papers 2011-32, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Filippo Belloc & Antonio Nicita, 2011. "The political determinants of liberalization: do ideological cleavages still matter?," International Review of Economics, Springer;Happiness Economics and Interpersonal Relations (HEIRS), vol. 58(2), pages 121-145, June.
- Tomaso Duso, 2002. "On the Politics of the Regulatory Reform: Econometric Evidence from the OECD Countries," CIG Working Papers FS IV 02-07, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Roland, Gerard, 1994.
"On the Speed and Sequencing of Privatisation and Restructuring,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 104(426), pages 1158-1168, September.
- Roland, Gérard, 1994. "On the Speed and Sequencing of Privatization and Restructuring," CEPR Discussion Papers 942, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mark Armstrong & David E.M. Sappington, 2006. "Regulation, Competition and Liberalization," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 44(2), pages 325-366, June.
- De Fraja, Giovanni, 1991. "Efficiency and Privatisation in Imperfectly Competitive Industries," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(3), pages 311-321, March.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:98:y:2004:i:01:p:171-189_00 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bernardo Bortolotti & Paolo Pinotti, 2008. "Delayed privatization," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 136(3), pages 331-351, September.
- Clifton, Judith & Díaz-Fuentes, Daniel & Fernández Gutiérrez, Marcos & Revuelta, Julio, 2009. "Infrastructure regulation: what works, why, and how do we know?," MPRA Paper 33038, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fink, Carsten & Mattoo, Aaditya & Rathindran, Randeep, 2003.
"An assessment of telecommunications reform in developing countries,"
Information Economics and Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 443-466, December.
- Fink, Carsten & Mattoo, Aaditya & Rathindran, Randeep, 2002. "An assessment of telecommunications reform in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2909, The World Bank.
- Li, Wei & Xu, Lixin Colin, 2002.
"The Political Economy of Privatization and Competition: Cross-Country Evidence from the Telecommunications Sector,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, pages 439-462.
- Colin Xu, Lixin & Li, Wei & Zhen-Wei Qiang, Christine, 2001. "The Political Economy of Privatization and Competition: Cross-Country Evidence from the Telecommunications Sector," CEPR Discussion Papers 2825, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Paul Conway & Giuseppe Nicoletti, 2006. "Product Market Regulation in the Non-Manufacturing Sectors of OECD Countries: Measurement and Highlights," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 530, OECD Publishing.
- Chari, Anusha & Gupta, Nandini, 2008. "Incumbents and protectionism: The political economy of foreign entry liberalization," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(3), pages 633-656, June.
More about this item
Keywordstelecommunications; liberalizations; competition; panel regression;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rsc:rsceui:2011/47. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RSCAS web unit). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rsiueit.html .