Sequencing in telecommunications reform: A review of the Turkish case
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Scott Wallsten, 2003. "Of Carts and Horses: Regulation and Privatization in Telecommunications Reforms," Journal of Economic Policy Reform, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(4), pages 217-231.
- Ioannis N. Kessides, 2004. "Reforming Infrastructure : Privatization, Regulation, and Competition," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13525.
- repec:adr:anecst:y:1994:i:33:p:09 is not listed on IDEAS
- Roland, Gerard, 1994.
"On the Speed and Sequencing of Privatisation and Restructuring,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 104(426), pages 1158-1168, September.
- Roland, Gérard, 1994. "On the Speed and Sequencing of Privatization and Restructuring," CEPR Discussion Papers 942, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mark Armstrong & David E.M. Sappington, 2006. "Regulation, Competition and Liberalization," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 44(2), pages 325-366, June.
- David Parker & Colin Kirkpatrick, 2005.
"Privatisation in Developing Countries: A Review of the Evidence and the Policy Lessons,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(4), pages 513-541.
- Parker, David & Kirkpatrick, Colin, 2003. "Privatisation in Developing Countries: A Review of the Evidence and the Policy Lessons," Centre on Regulation and Competition (CRC) Working papers 30623, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM).
- Li, Wei & Xu, Lixin Colin, 2004. "The Impact of Privatization and Competition in the Telecommunications Sector around the World," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 47(2), pages 395-430, October.
- Michael Engman & Osamu Onodera & Norbert Wilson, 2006. "Facilitating Adjustment: Sector Experiences from Agriculture, Telecommunications and Chemicals," OECD Trade Policy Papers 41, OECD Publishing.
- Wallsten, Scott J, 2001. "An Econometric Analysis of Telecom Competition, Privatization, and Regulation in Africa and Latin America," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(1), pages 1-19, March.
- David Lipton & Jeffrey Sachs, 1990. "Privitization in Eastern Europe: The Case of Poland," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 21(2), pages 293-342.
- Saleh M. Nsouli & Mounir Rached & Norbert Funke, 2002. "The Speed of Adjustment and the Sequencing of Economic Reforms; Issues and Guidelines for Policymakers," IMF Working Papers 02/132, International Monetary Fund.
- Erkan Akdemir & Erdem Basçi & Sübidey Togan, 2007. "Telecommunications Policy Reform in Turkey," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(7), pages 1114-1138, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Oğuz, Fuat & Akkemik, K. Ali & Göksal, Koray, 2015. "Toward a wider market definition in broadband: The case of Turkey," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 111-119.
- Basaran, Alparslan A. & Cetinkaya, Murat & Bagdadioglu, Necmiddin, 2014. "Operator choice in the mobile telecommunications market: Evidence from Turkish urban population," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 1-13.
- Filippo BELLOC & Antonio NICITA, 2011. "Liberalization-privatization paths: policies and politics," Departmental Working Papers 2011-32, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Karacuka, Mehmet & Çatık, A. Nazif & Haucap, Justus, 2013.
"Consumer choice and local network effects in mobile telecommunications in Turkey,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 334-344.
- Karaçuka, Mehmet & Çatik, A. Nazif & Haucap, Justus, 2012. "Consumer choice and local network effects in mobile telecommunications in Turkey," DICE Discussion Papers 70, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
More about this item
KeywordsPrivatisation Regulation Industrial policy Telecommunications;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:telpol:v:34:y:2010:i:11:p:726-735. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/30471/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.