The Effects of Social and Labour Market Policies of EU-countries on the Socio-Economic Integration of First and Second Generation Immigrants from Different Countries of Origin
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Levels, Mark & Dronkers, Jaap Dronkers & Kraaykamp, Gerbert, 2006. "Educational Achievement of Immigrant Children in Western Countries: Origin, Destination, and Community Effects on Mathematical Performance," MPRA Paper 21653, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antje Roeder & Peter Muehlau, 2010. "Discrimination, Exclusion And Immigrants’ Confidence In Public Institutions In Europe," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp320, IIIS.
- Arnaud Lefranc, 2010. "Unequal Opportunities and Ethnic Origin: The Labor Market Outcomes of Second-Generation Immigrants in France," Post-Print hal-01648185, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordsimmigration; integration; labour market; European Union; social policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-04-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2008-04-21 (European Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2008-04-21 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-MIG-2008-04-21 (Economics of Human Migration)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rsc:rsceui:2007/19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RSCAS web unit). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rsiueit.html .