Report NEP-MIG-2008-04-21This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Parey, Matthias & Waldinger, Fabian, 2008. "Studying Abroad and the Effect on International Labor Market Mobility: Evidence from the Introduction of ERASMUS," IZA Discussion Papers 3430, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Malamud, Ofer & Wozniak, Abigail, 2008. "The Impact of College Graduation on Geographic Mobility: Identifying Education Using Multiple Components of Vietnam Draft Risk," IZA Discussion Papers 3432, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ostrovsky, Yuri, 2008. "Earnings Inequality and Earnings Instability of Immigrants in Canada," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2008309e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Fenella Fleischmann & Jaap Dronkers, 2007. "The Effects of Social and Labour Market Policies of EU-countries on the Socio-Economic Integration of First and Second Generation Immigrants from Different Countries of Origin," RSCAS Working Papers 2007/19, European University Institute.
- Christopher P. Ball & Martha Cruz-Zuniga & Claude Lopez & Javier Reyes, 2008. "Remittances, Inflation and Exchange Rate Regimes in Small Open Economies," University of Cincinnati, Economics Working Papers Series 2008-03, University of Cincinnati, Department of Economics.
- Muysken Joan & CÃ¶rvers Frank & Ziesemer Thomas, 2008. "Immigration can alleviate the ageing problem," Research Memorandum 004, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).