Modern World Practice of State Support of Perspective Scientific and Innovative Programs: Evaluation of the Developed Mechanisms of State Management of Innovation Development in the Context of Time Challenges
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bonnet, Céline & Dubois, Pierre & Simioni, Michel, 2004.
"Two-Part Tariffs versus Linear Pricing between Manufacturers and Retailers: Empirical Tests on Differentiated Products Markets,"
IDEI Working Papers
370, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised Apr 2006.
- Bonnet, C. & Dubois, P. & Simioni, M., 2006. "Two-part tariffs versus linear pricing between manufacturers and retailers : empirical tests on differentiated products markets," Economics Working Paper Archive (Toulouse) 200604, French Institute for Agronomy Research (INRA), Economics Laboratory in Toulouse (ESR Toulouse).
- Bonnet, Céline & Dubois, Pierre & Simioni, Michel, 2006. "Two-Part Tariffs versus Linear Pricing Between Manufacturers and Retailers: Empirical Tests on Differentiated Products Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 6016, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bonnet, Céline & Dubois, Pierre & Simioni, Michel, 2006. "Two-Part Tariffs versus Linear Pricing Between Manufacturers and Retailers: Empirical Tests on Differentiated Products Markets," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25685, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Stradling, David, 2003. "Deceit and Denial: The Deadly Politics of Industrial Pollution. By Gerald Markowitz and David Rosner. Berkeley: University of California Press/Milbank Memorial Fund, 2002. xx + 408 pp. Index, notes, i," Business History Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 77(3), pages 498-500, October.
- Ivar Ekeland, 2012. "Les enjeux économiques du développement durable : le cas des pêcheries," Annals of Economics and Statistics, GENES, issue 2012.HS1, pages 117-128.
- Erik Brynjolfsson & Lorin M. Hitt, 2003. "Computing Productivity: Firm-Level Evidence," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 85(4), pages 793-808, November.
- Ro'i Zultan & Maya Bar-Hillel & Nitsan Guy, 2010.
"When being wasteful appears better than feeling wasteful,"
Judgment and Decision Making,
Society for Judgment and Decision Making, vol. 5(7), pages 489-496, December.
- Ro'i Zultan & Maya Bar-Hillel & Nitsan Guy, 2011. "When being wasteful appears better than feeling wasteful," Jena Economic Research Papers 2011-002, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Farah H., Ivonne & Wanderley, Fernanda & Sánchez G., Carmen, 2009. "Políticas para la inserción laboral de mujeres y jóvenes en el Estado Plurinacional de Bolivia," Documentos de Proyectos 250, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Ramesh Johari & John N. Tsitsiklis, 2011. "Parameterized Supply Function Bidding: Equilibrium and Efficiency," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 59(5), pages 1079-1089, October.
- Jack P.C. Kleijnen, 2015.
"Design and Analysis of Simulation Experiments,"
International Series in Operations Research and Management Science,
edition 2, number 978-3-319-18087-8, June.
- Jack P.C. Kleijnen, 2008. "Design and Analysis of Simulation Experiments," International Series in Operations Research and Management Science, Springer, number 978-0-387-71813-2, June.
- Teodora ALECU, 2009. "Individual vs Collective Choice in Corporate Finance," Oeconomics of Knowledge, Saphira Publishing House, vol. 1(2), pages 9-16, October.
- R. Brau & C. Carraro, 2004. "The economic analysis of voluntary approaches to environmental protection. A survey," Working Paper CRENoS 200420, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Sirus Sharifi & Arunima Haldar & S.V.D. Nageswara Rao, 2016. "Relationship between operational risk management, size, and ownership of Indian banks," Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 42(10), pages 930-942, October.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-INO-2017-05-28 (Innovation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rnp:wpaper:041718. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RANEPA maintainer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aneeeru.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.