Funding Scientific Knowledge: Selection, Disclosure and the Public-Private Portfolio
In: The Rate and Direction of Inventive Activity Revisited
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Joshua Gans & Fiona E. Murray, 2011. "Funding Scientific Knowledge: Selection, Disclosure and the Public-Private Portfolio," NBER Working Papers 16980, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
References listed on IDEAS
- Albert Banal-Estañol & Inés Macho-Stadler, 2010. "Scientific and Commercial Incentives in R&D: Research versus Development?," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(1), pages 185-221, March.
- Robert E. Litan & Lesa Mitchell & E. J. Reedy, 2008. "Commercializing University Innovations: Alternative Approaches," NBER Chapters,in: Innovation Policy and the Economy, Volume 8, pages 31-57 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gabriela Victoria ANGHELACHE & Madalina Gabriela ANGHEL & Gyorgy BODO, 2016. "Model of Static Portfolio Choices in an Arrow-Debreu Economy," Romanian Statistical Review Supplement, Romanian Statistical Review, vol. 64(1), pages 54-59, January.
More about this item
- O34 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Intellectual Property and Intellectual Capital
- O38 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Government Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:12348. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .