Dinámicas departamentales de pobreza en Colombia 1993-2005
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chris Elbers & Jean O. Lanjouw & Peter Lanjouw, 2003. "Micro--Level Estimation of Poverty and Inequality," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 71(1), pages 355-364, January.
- Jorge Tovar & Eduardo Uribe, 2008. "Reflexiones sobre el crecimiento de largo plazo del sector agrícola en Colombia," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 004984, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antonio Yúnez Naude & Jesús Arellano González & Jimena Méndez Navarro, 2010. "Cambios en el bienestar de 1990 a 2005: un estudio espacial para México," Estudios Económicos, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos, vol. 25(2), pages 363-406.
- Juan Sebastián Galán, 2011. "The Long Trace of Inequality: Evidence from Cundinamarca, Colombia," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 008732, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
More about this item
Keywordsdepartamentos; pobreza; Colombia;
- D44 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Auctions
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
- L86 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Information and Internet Services; Computer Software
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rms:wpaper:033. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Diego Reinoso). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rimiscl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.