Reflexiones sobre el crecimiento de largo plazo del sector agrícola en Colombia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marcela Eslava & John Haltiwanger & Adriana Kugler & Maurice Kugler, 2006. "Plant Turnover and Structural Reforms in Colombia," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 53(si), pages 1-3.
- Stephen Tokarick, 2008. "Dispelling Some Misconceptions about Agricultural Trade Liberalization," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 22(1), pages 199-216, Winter.
- Menezes Filho, N. A. & Giovannetti, Bruno, 2006. "Trade Liberalization and Demand for Skill in Brazil," Insper Working Papers wpe_57, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jorge, Tovar, 2014. "Tobacco Cultivation in Latin America," Documentos CEDE Series 209321, Universidad de Los Andes, Economics Department.
- Jorge Tovar, 2013. "El Cultivo del Tabaco en América Latina," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 011466, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Ibáñez, A. M. & Fernández, M. & Hernández, C. & Jaramillo, C., 2009. "Dinámicas departamentales de pobreza en Colombia 1993-2005," Working papers 033, Rimisp Latin American Center for Rural Development.
- Alberto Luis Zarur Ramos & Pedro Fernando Delgado Jaimes, 2014. "Criterios para una propuesta de construcción de distritos agroindustriales con enfoque en las alianzas público-privadas," REVISTA EQUIDAD Y DESARROLLO, UNIVERSIDAD DE LA SALLE, June.
More about this item
Keywordssector agrícola; crecimiento económico; productividad;
- Q01 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - Sustainable Development
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000089:004984. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Universidad De Los Andes-Cede). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.