Carlos Eduardo Hernández
|First Name:||Carlos Eduardo|
[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
The above email address does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Carlos Eduardo Hernández to update the entry or send us the correct address. Thank you.
|Calle 21 No. 1-20, Edificio SD, Piso 9 Bogotá Colombia|
|+571 3394949 ext. 2328|
|Terminal Degree:||2016 Department of Economics; University of California-Los Angeles (UCLA) (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Facultad de Administración Bogotá, Colombia
Universidad de los Andes
: (57 1) 3394949
(57 1) 3394949
Calle 21 # 1-20. Edificio Santo Domingo, Bogotá
RePEc:edi:faandco (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Ibáñez, A. M. & Fernández, M. & Hernández, C. & Jaramillo, C., 2009. "Dinámicas departamentales de pobreza en Colombia 1993-2005," Working papers 033, Rimisp Latin American Center for Rural Development.
- Jorge Tovar & Christian Jaramillo & Carlos Hernández, 2007. "Risk, Concentration and Market Power in the Banking Industry: Evidence from the Colombian System (1997-2006)," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 004385, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Ibáñez, A. M. & Fernández, M. & Hernández, C. & Jaramillo, C., 2009.
"Dinámicas departamentales de pobreza en Colombia 1993-2005,"
033, Rimisp Latin American Center for Rural Development.
- Antonio Yúnez Naude & Jesús Arellano González & Jimena Méndez Navarro, 2010. "Cambios en el bienestar de 1990 a 2005: un estudio espacial para México," Estudios Económicos, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos, vol. 25(2), pages 363-406.
- Juan Sebastián Galán, 2011. "The Long Trace of Inequality: Evidence from Cundinamarca, Colombia," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 008732, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Jorge Tovar & Christian Jaramillo & Carlos Hernández, 2007.
"Risk, Concentration and Market Power in the Banking Industry: Evidence from the Colombian System (1997-2006),"
004385, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Al-Jarhi, Mabid, 2014. "Towards an Economic Theory of Islamic Finance Regulation," MPRA Paper 66744, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2014.
- Al-Jarhi, Mabid, 2015. "An Economic Theory of Islamic Finance Regulation," MPRA Paper 72689, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Mar 2016.
- Simpasa, Anthony, 2010. "Characterising market power and its determinants in the Zambian banking indudstry," MPRA Paper 27232, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Carlos Eduardo Hernández should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.