Report NEP-BAN-2008-01-05This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Roberto Santillan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gianni De Nicolo & Elena Loukoianova, 2007. "Bank Ownership, Market Structure and Risk," IMF Working Papers 07/215, International Monetary Fund.
- John R. Graham & Si Li & Jiaping Qiu, 2007. "Corporate Misreporting and Bank Loan Contracting," NBER Working Papers 13708, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Astrid Matthey, 2007. "Do Public Banks have a Competitive Advantage?," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-100, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Martin Cihak & Klaus Schaeck, 2007. "How Well Do Aggregate Bank Ratios Identify Banking Problems?," IMF Working Papers 07/275, International Monetary Fund.
- Petya Koeva Brooks, 2007. "Does the Bank Lending Channel of Monetary Transmission Work in Turkey?," IMF Working Papers 07/272, International Monetary Fund.
- Altunbas, Yener & Gambacorta, Leonardo & Marqués-Ibáñez, David, 2007. "Securitisation and the bank lending channel," Working Paper Series 0838, European Central Bank.
- Jorge Tovar & Christian Jaramillo & Carlos Hernández, 2007. "Risk, Concentration and Market Power in the Banking Industry: Evidence from the Colombian System (1997-2006)," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 004385, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Hoerova, Marie, 2007. "Run-prone banking and asset markets," Working Paper Series 0845, European Central Bank.
- Bruce A. Champ, 2007. "The National Banking System: empirical observations," Working Paper 0719, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Li L Ong & Martin Cihak, 2007. "Estimating Spillover Risk Among Large EU Banks," IMF Working Papers 07/267, International Monetary Fund.