Report NEP-COM-2008-01-05This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Claude, DASPREMONT & Rodolphe, DOS SANTOS FERREIRA & Jacques, THEPOT, 2007. "Hawks and doves in segmented markets : a formal approach to competitive aggressiveness," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2007039, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Sebátian Infante & Nicolás Figueroa & Ronald Fischer, 2007. "Competition with asymmetric switching costs," Documentos de Trabajo 241, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Robert Feenstra & Hong Ma, 2007. "Optimal Choice of Product Scope for Multiproduct Firms under Monopolistic Competition," NBER Working Papers 13703, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Xu, Jin, 2007. "Information Advantage in Stackelberg Duopoly under Demand Uncertainty," MPRA Paper 6408, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Höffler, Felix, 2007. "On the consistent use of linear demand systems if not all varieties are available," MPRA Paper 6405, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jean J., GABSZEWICZ & Skerdilajda, ZANAJ, 2007. "A note on successive oligopolies and vertical mergers," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2007036, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Puzzello, Daniela, 2007. "Tie-Breaking Rules and Divisibility in Experimental Duopoly Markets," MPRA Paper 6436, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- James E. Prieger & Wei-Min Hu, 2007. "Applications Barriers to Entry and Exclusive Vertical Contracts in Platform Markets," Working Papers 07-46, NET Institute, revised Nov 2007.
- Nicholas Economides & Ioannis Lianos, 2007. "The Elusive Antitrust Standard on Bundling in Europe and in the United States at the Aftermath of the Microsoft Cases," Working Papers 07-47, NET Institute, revised Dec 2007.
- Fixson, Sebastian K. & Park, Jin-Kyu, 2007. "The Power of Integrality: Linkages between Product Architecture, Innovation, and Industry Structure," Working papers 37154, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Ilie, Livia & Horobet, Alexandra & Popescu, Corina, 2007. "Liberalization And Regulation In The Eu Energy Market," MPRA Paper 6419, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:nbb:docwpp:200711-24 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Horobet, Alexandra & Ilie, Livia, 2007. "Regulation versus Competition on European Financial Markets," MPRA Paper 6133, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- GianCarlo Moschini & Luisa Menapace & Daniel Pick, 2008. "Geographical Indications and the Competitive Provision of Quality in Agricultural Markets," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 08-wp458, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Jorge Tovar & Christian Jaramillo & Carlos Hernández, 2007. "Risk, Concentration and Market Power in the Banking Industry: Evidence from the Colombian System (1997-2006)," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 004385, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Giammario Impullitti, 2007. "International Schumpeterian Competition and Optimal R&D subsidies," Economics Working Papers ECO2007/55, European University Institute.