The Long Trace of Inequality: Evidence from Cundinamarca, Colombia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:rms:wpaper:33 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ibáñez, A. M. & Fernández, M. & Hernández, C. & Jaramillo, C., 2009. "Dinámicas departamentales de pobreza en Colombia 1993-2005," Working papers 033, Rimisp Latin American Center for Rural Development.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jean-Paul Faguet & Fabio Sánchez & Marta-Juanita Villaveces, 2015.
"Land Reform, Latifundia and Social Development at Local Level in Colombia, 1961-2010,"
DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO
012503, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Jean-Paul Faguet & Fabio Sánchez & Marta-Juanita Villaveces, 2015. "Land Reform, Latifundia and Social Development at Local Level in Colombia, 1961-2010," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 012569, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Faguet, Jean-Paul & Sánchez, Fabio & Villaveces, Juanita, 2015. "Land Reform, Latifundia and Social Development at Local Level in Colombia, 1961-2010," Documentos CEDE Series 209333, Universidad de Los Andes, Economics Department.
More about this item
KeywordsLand inequality; growth; public goods; political economy;
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- N36 - Economic History - - Labor and Consumers, Demography, Education, Health, Welfare, Income, Wealth, Religion, and Philanthropy - - - Latin America; Caribbean
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2011-06-04 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2011-06-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2011-06-04 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000089:008732. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Universidad De Los Andes-Cede). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.