Low Social Mobility in Bolivia: Causes and Consequences for Development
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Andersen, Lykke E., 2001. "Low Social Mobility in Bolivia: Causes and Consequences for Development," Kiel Working Papers 1046, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
References listed on IDEAS
- Kevin M. Murphy & Andrei Shleifer & Robert W. Vishny, 1991.
"The Allocation of Talent: Implications for Growth,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 106(2), pages 503-530.
- Kevin M. Murphy & Andrei Shleifer & Robert W. Vishny, 1990. "The Allocation of Talent: Implicationsfor Growth," University of Chicago - George G. Stigler Center for Study of Economy and State 65, Chicago - Center for Study of Economy and State.
- Kevin M. Murphy & Andrei Shleifer & Robert W. Vishny, 1990. "The Allocation of Talent: Implications for Growth," NBER Working Papers 3530, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Murphy, Kevin M. & Shleifer, Andrei & Vishny, Robert W., 1991. "The Allocation of Talent: Implications for Growth," Scholarly Articles 27692664, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Andersen, Lykke Eg, 2000. "Social Mobility in Latin America," Documentos de trabajo 3/2000, Instituto de Investigaciones Socio-Económicas (IISEC), Universidad Católica Boliviana.
- Moulton, Brent R., 1986. "Random group effects and the precision of regression estimates," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 385-397, August.
- Baumol, William J., 1996.
"Entrepreneurship: Productive, unproductive, and destructive,"
Journal of Business Venturing,
Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 3-22, January.
- Baumol, William J, 1990. "Entrepreneurship: Productive, Unproductive, and Destructive," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(5), pages 893-921, October.
- Kremer, M., 1996. "How Much Does Sorting Increase Inequality?," Working papers 96-18, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Lakshmi K. Raut, 1996. "Signalling equilibrium, Intergenerational mobility and long-run growth," GE, Growth, Math methods 9603002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vargas, Martin, 2005.
"Migración Municipal en Bolivia: Un Enfoque Espacial
[Migration at municipal level in Bolivia: A spatial approach (spanish)]," MPRA Paper 6109, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Laure Pasquier-Doumer, 2004. "Vers plus d'égalité d'opportunités scolaires ? Évolution de la mobilité scolaire intergénérationnelle au Pérou depuis un siècle," Revue d’économie du développement, De Boeck Université, vol. 12(1), pages 101-134.
- Rainer Thiele, 2003.
"The social impact of structural adjustment in Bolivia,"
Journal of International Development,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(3), pages 299-319.
- Thiele, Rainer, 2001. "The social impact of structural adjustment in Bolivia," Kiel Working Papers 1056, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Krakowski, Michael, 2003. "Poverty reduction strategy papers in Latin America: the case of Bolivia," HWWA Reports 230, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Fabián Soria, 2008. "The impact of Community-Based Ecotourism Projects in Amboró National Park," Development Research Working Paper Series 03/2008, Institute for Advanced Development Studies.
- Lima, Luis Fernando, 2007. "Análisis de la Fertilidad a partir de las Encuestas de Hogares 1999 - 2004," Documentos de trabajo 4/2007, Instituto de Investigaciones Socio-Económicas (IISEC), Universidad Católica Boliviana.
- Harper, Caroline & Marcus, Rachel & Moore, Karen, 2003. "Enduring Poverty and the Conditions of Childhood: Lifecourse and Intergenerational Poverty Transmissions," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 535-554, March.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial Mobility; Economic Growth; Public Policy; Bolivia;
- Z00 - Other Special Topics - - General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:iisecd:2001_003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tirza Aguilar). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iisecbo.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.