Migración Municipal en Bolivia: Un Enfoque Espacial
[Migration at municipal level in Bolivia: A spatial approach (spanish)]
At this work we study the increased migration streams at municipal level using information of the national census 2001, we used two types of analysis the first one based in classical regressions and the second one based in spatial expanded models. El presente trabajo estudia los flujos de migración reciente en Bolivia a nivel municipal, utilizando la información obtenida en el Censo Nacional 2001, son utilizados dos tipos de an´alisis de los flujos de migración: el análisis convencional de regresión y el modelo de expansión espacial, ellos son utilizados para entender el fenómeno migratorio en Bolivia.
|Date of creation:||2005|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Ludwigstraße 33, D-80539 Munich, Germany|
Web page: https://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Paul Krugman, 1998. "Space: The Final Frontier," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 12(2), pages 161-174, Spring.
- Andersen, Lykke Eg, 2001.
"Low Social Mobility in Bolivia: Causes and Consequences for Development,"
Documentos de trabajo
3/2001, Instituto de Investigaciones Socio-Económicas (IISEC), Universidad Católica Boliviana.
- Lykke E. Andersen, 2001. "Low Social Mobility in Bolivia: Causes and Consequences for Development," Kiel Working Papers 1046, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Andersen, Lykke E., 2001. "Low Social Mobility in Bolivia: Causes and Consequences for Development," Kiel Working Papers 1046, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- George J. Borjas, 1998.
"Immigration and Welfare Magnets,"
NBER Working Papers
6813, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- George J. Borjas, 1994. "The Economics of Immigration," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 32(4), pages 1667-1717, December.
- Maria Tannuri-Pianto & Donald Pianto & Omar Arias, 2004. "Rural-Urban Migration In Bolivia: An Escape Boat?," Anais do XXXII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 32th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 120, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- George Martine, 1975. "Volume, characteristics and consequences of internal migration in Colombia," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 12(2), pages 193-208, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:6109. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.