L'effet des politiques sociales sur l'emploi des nouveaux immigrants à Montréal
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Christofides, Louis N & McKenna, C J, 1996. "Unemployment Insurance and Job Duration in Canada," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 14(2), pages 286-312, April.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/8410 is not listed on IDEAS
- Romain Aeberhardt & Denis Fougère & Julien Pouget & Roland Rathelot, 2010.
"Wages and employment of French workers with African origin,"
Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 23(3), pages 881-905, June.
- Romain Aeberhardt & Denis Fougère & Julien Pouget & Roland Rathelot, 2007. "Wages and Employment of French Workers with African Origin," Working Papers 2007-36, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Aeberhardt, Romain & Fougère, Denis & Pouget, Julien & Rathelot, Roland, 2007. "Wages and Employment of French Workers with African Origin," IZA Discussion Papers 2898, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Krishna Pendakur & Ravi Pendakur, 1998. "The Colour of Money: Earnings Differentials Among Ethnic Groups in Canada," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 31(3), pages 518-548, August.
- David E. Bloom & Gilles Grenier & Morley Gunderson, 1995.
"The Changing Labour Market Position of Canadian Immigrants,"
Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 28(4b), pages 987-1005, November.
- Bloom, D. & Grenier, G. & Gunderson, M., 1993. "The Changing Labour Market Position of Canadian Immigrants," Working Papers 9305e, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- David E. Bloom & Gilles Grenier & Morley Gunderson, 1994. "The Changing Labor Market Position of Canadian Immigrants," NBER Working Papers 4672, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John E. Roemer & Karine Van der Straeten, 2006.
"The Political Economy of Xenophobia and Distribution: The Case of Denmark,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 108(2), pages 251-277, July.
- John Roemer & Karine van der Straeten, 2004. "The political economy of xenophobia and distribution : the case of Denmark," Working Papers hal-00242915, HAL.
- John E. Roemer & Karine van der Straeten, 2006. "The political economy of xenophobia and distribution: The case of Denmark," Post-Print halshs-00754146, HAL.
- Borjas, George J, 1999. "Immigration and Welfare Magnets," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 17(4), pages 607-637, October.
- Jane Friesen, 2002. "The effect of unemployment insurance on weekly hours of work in Canada," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 35(2), pages 363-384, May.
- Galen J. Countryman, 1999. "The Effect of Unemployment Insurance Benefits on Income Inequality in the Canadian Provinces," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 25(4), pages 539-556, December.
- James Ted McDonald & Christopher Worswick, 1997. "Unemployment Incidence of Immigrant Men in Canada," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 23(4), pages 353-373, December.
- Lawrence M. Kahn, 2004. "Immigration, skills and the labor market: International evidence," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 17(3), pages 501-534, August.
- Marr, William L. & Siklos, Pierre L., 1994. "The link between immigration and unemployment in Canada," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 1-25, February.
- Louis N. Christofides & Chris J. McKenna, 1996. "Unemployment Insurance and Employment Patterns in Canada," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 29(s1), pages 8-11, April.
- Phipps, Shelley, 1991. "Equity and Efficiency Consequences of Unemployment Insurance Reform in Canada: The Importance of Sensitivity Analyses," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 58(230), pages 199-214, May.
- Laurence Bouvard & Pierre-Philippe Combes & Bruno Decreuse & Morgane Laouenan & Benoît Schmutz & Alain Trannoy, 2008. "Géographie du chômage des personnes d'origine africaine : Une discrimination vis-à-vis des emplois en contact avec la clientèle ?," IDEP Working Papers 0809, Institut d'economie publique (IDEP), Marseille, France, revised 08 Dec 2008.
- George J. Borjas, 1994. "The Economics of Immigration," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 32(4), pages 1667-1717, December.
- Manon Domingues Dos Santos, 2005. "Travailleurs maghrébins et portugais en France. Le poids de l'origine," Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 56(2), pages 447-464.
- Lofstrom, Magnus & Bean, Frank D., 2001. "Labor Market Conditions and Post-Reform Declines in Welfare Receipt Among Immigrants," IZA Discussion Papers 347, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
More about this item
KeywordsImmigrants; employment; social policy; unemployment rate; Montreal; Immigrants; emploi; politiques sociales; taux de chômage; Montréal;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-MIG-2014-04-18 (Economics of Human Migration)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cir:cirwor:2014s-05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ciranca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.