The Effect of Unemployment Insurance Benefits on Income Inequality in the Canadian Provinces
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Shorrocks, A F, 1980. "The Class of Additively Decomposable Inequality Measures," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(3), pages 613-625, April.
- Lars Osberg, 1998. "Economic Insecurity," Discussion Papers 0088, University of New South Wales, Social Policy Research Centre.
- Shelley A. Phipps, 1990. "The Impact of the Unemployment Insurance Reform of 1990 on Single Earners," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 16(3), pages 252-261, September.
- Lars Osberg, 1979. "Unemployment Insurance in Canada: A Review of the Recent Amendments," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 5(2), pages 223-235, Spring.
- Atkinson, Anthony B & Micklewright, John, 1991. "Unemployment Compensation and Labor Market Transitions: A Critical Review," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 29(4), pages 1679-1727, December.
- Jenkins, S., 1988. "The Measurement Of Economic Inequality," Papers 170, Australian National University - Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cécile BATISSE & Nong ZHU, 2009. "L’effet des politiques sociales sur l’emploi des nouveaux immigrants à Montréal :une analyse longitudinale et conjoncturelle," Working Papers 200925, CERDI.
- Nong Zhu & Cecile Batisse, 2014. "L'effet des politiques sociales sur l'emploi des nouveaux immigrants à Montréal," CIRANO Working Papers 2014s-05, CIRANO.
- Nong Zhu & Cécile Batisse, 2011. "L'effet des politiques sociales sur l'emploi des nouveaux immigrants à Montréal :une analyse longitudinale et conjoncturelle," Working Papers halshs-00554261, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpp:issued:v:25:y:1999:i:4:p:539-556. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://economics.ca/cpp/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.