Fostering Green Finance for Sustainable Development in Asia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Krueger, Anne O, 1990. "Government Failures in Development," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 4(3), pages 9-23, Summer.
- Pierre Monnin & Alexander Barkawi, 2015. "Monetary Policy and Sustainability. The Case of Bangladesh," Discussion Notes 1501, Council on Economic Policies.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shixian Ling & Guosheng Han & Dong An & William Cannon Hunter & Hui Li, 2020. "The Impact of Green Credit Policy on Technological Innovation of Firms in Pollution-Intensive Industries: Evidence from China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(11), pages 1-16, June.
- Magdalena Ziolo & Beata Zofia Filipiak & Iwona Bąk & Katarzyna Cheba & Diana Mihaela Tîrca & Isabel Novo-Corti, 2019. "Finance, Sustainability and Negative Externalities. An Overview of the European Context," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(15), pages 1-35, August.
- Nana Liu & Chuanzhe Liu & Yufei Xia & Yi Ren & Jinzhi Liang, 2020. "Examining the Coordination Between Green Finance and Green Economy Aiming for Sustainable Development: A Case Study of China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(9), pages 1-26, May.
More about this item
Keywordsgreen investments; green finance; sustainable development; green transformation; Asia;
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- G02 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Behavioral Finance: Underlying Principles
- G30 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - General
- Q01 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - Sustainable Development
- Q50 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENE-2018-07-16 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2018-07-16 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2018-07-16 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:adbiwp:0814. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ADB Institute). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/adbinjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.