The Middle-Income Trap: Issues for Members of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dani Rodrik, 2007. "Introductiion to One Economics, Many Recipes: Globalization, Institutions, and Economic Growth," Introductory Chapters,in: One Economics, Many Recipes: Globalization, Institutions, and Economic Growth Princeton University Press.
- Indermit Gill & Homi Kharas, 2007. "An East Asian Renaissance : Ideas for Economic Growth," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6798.
- Coxhead, Ian, 2007. "A New Resource Curse? Impacts of China's Boom on Comparative Advantage and Resource Dependence in Southeast Asia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 1099-1119, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Glawe, Linda & Wagner, Helmut, 2016. "China in the Middle-Income Trap?," MPRA Paper 73336, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Umit BULUT & Ahsen Seda BULUT, 2015. "The Role of Schooling in Struggling with the Middle-Income Trap: Dynamic Panel Data Analysis," Journal of Social and Administrative Sciences, KSP Journals, vol. 2(4), pages 205-215, December.
- Ajai Chopra, 2015. "Financing Productivity- and Innovation-Led Growth in Developing Asia: International Lessons and Policy Issues," Working Paper Series WP15-6, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Gill,Indermit S. & Kharas,Homi, 2015. "The middle-income trap turns ten," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7403, The World Bank.
- Semih Gökatalay, 2015. "Political Economy of Middle-Income Trap Concept," EY International Congress on Economics II (EYC2015), November 5-6, 2015, Ankara, Turkey 275, Ekonomik Yaklasim Association.
More about this item
Keywordsasean; middle-income trap; republic of korea; viet nam; indonesia; malaysia; philippines; thailand;
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
- O43 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Institutions and Growth
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:adbiwp:0421. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ADB Institute). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/adbinjp.html .