Report NEP-SEA-2013-06-04This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tho, Tran Van, 2013. "The Middle-Income Trap: Issues for Members of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations," ADBI Working Papers 421, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Aniceto Orbeta, Jr. & Kathrina Gonzales, 2013. "Managing International Labor Migration in ASEAN : Themes from a Six-Country Study," Governance Working Papers 23422, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Khiaonarong, Tanai, 2013. "Creating an Association of Southeast Asian Nations Payment System: Policy and Regulatory Issues," ADBI Working Papers 422, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Andy Sumner, 2013. "The Evolution Of Education And Health Poverty During Economic Development:The Case Of Indonesia, 1991–2007," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 201311, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised May 2013.
- Nguyen Thi Lan Huong & Luu Quan Tuan & Meissner, Matthias & Bui Sy Tuan & Dang Do Quyen & Nguyen Hai Yen, 2013. "Social Protection for the Informal Sector and the Informally Employed in Vietnam: Literature and data review," IEE Working Papers 199, Institut fuer Entwicklungsforschung und Entwicklungspolitik, Ruhr-Universitaet Bochum.
- Mairon G. Bastos Lima, 2013. "Adjusting Biofuel Policies to Meet Social and Rural Development Needs: Analysing the Experiences of Brazil, India and Indonesia," Policy Research Brief 40, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Item repec:eab:macroe:23417 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Anbumozhi, Venkatachalam & Bauer, Armin, 2013. "How Low-Carbon Green Growth Can Reduce Inequalities," ADBI Working Papers 420, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:2013067 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Martin Daniel Siyaranamual, 2013. "Social Interaction and Public Goods Provision: A Case of Waste Management in Bandung, Indonesia," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 201312, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised May 2013.
- Giuditta De Prato & Daniel Nepelski, 2012. "International technology transfer between China and the rest of the world," JRC Working Papers JRC79397, Joint Research Centre (Seville site), revised Nov 2012.
- Item repec:eab:macroe:23418 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:eureir:1765038695 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:eab:develo:23419 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- McKenzie D. & Siegel M., 2013. "Eliciting illegal migration rates through list randomization," MERIT Working Papers 023, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Michael Clemens & Erwin Tiongson, 2013. "Split Decisions: Family Finance When a Policy Discontinuity Allocates Overseas Work," Working Papers 324, Center for Global Development.