Creating an Association of Southeast Asian Nations Payment System: Policy and Regulatory Issues
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- World Bank, 2011. "Payment Systems Worldwide - A Snapshot : Outcomes of the Global Payment Systems Survey 2010," World Bank Other Operational Studies 12813, The World Bank.
- Hasan, Iftekhar & De Renzis, Tania & Schmiedel, Heiko, 2012. "Retail payments and economic growth," Research Discussion Papers 19/2012, Bank of Finland.
- Heinrich, Gregor & García Dubón, Enrique, 2011. "The development of a regional payment system in Central America: A step towards further integration and economic development," MPRA Paper 47398, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Takala, Kari & Virén, Matti, 2008. "Efficiency and costs of payments : some new evidence from Finland," Research Discussion Papers 11/2008, Bank of Finland.
- Simon T Gray & Andreas Jobst & Joshua Felman & Ana Carvajal, 2011. "Developing Asean5 Bond Markets; What Still Needs to Be Done?," IMF Working Papers 11/135, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- The SEACEN Centre, 2014. "Analytical Framework In Assessing Systemic Financial Market Infrastructure: Interdependence Of Financial Market Infrastructure And The Need For A Broader Risk Perspective," Research Studies, South East Asian Central Banks (SEACEN) Research and Training Centre, number rp93, April.
More about this item
Keywordsasean; payment system; asia-pacific payments market; national payment systems;
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-06-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2013-06-04 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-SEA-2013-06-04 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:adbiwp:0422. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ADB Institute) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/adbinjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.