Adjusting Biofuel Policies to Meet Social and Rural Development Needs: Analysing the Experiences of Brazil, India and Indonesia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Goldemberg, José & Coelho, Suani Teixeira & Guardabassi, Patricia, 2008. "The sustainability of ethanol production from sugarcane," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 2086-2097, June.
- Clovis Zapata & Diego Vazquez-Brust & José Plaza-Úbeda, 2010. "Productive Inclusion of Smallholder Farmers in Brazil?s Biodiesel Value Chain: Programme Design, Institutional Incentives and Stakeholder Constraints," Working Papers 73, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
More about this item
KeywordsAdjusting Biofuel Policies to Meet Social and Rural Development Needs: Analysing the Experiences of Brazil; India and Indonesia;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2013-06-04 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2013-06-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-SEA-2013-06-04 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipc:pbrief:40. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andre Lyra). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipcunbr.html .