Is There an Output Free Lunch for Fiscal Inationary Policies?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bernanke, Ben S. & Gertler, Mark & Gilchrist, Simon, 1999.
"The financial accelerator in a quantitative business cycle framework,"
Handbook of Macroeconomics,in: J. B. Taylor & M. Woodford (ed.), Handbook of Macroeconomics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 21, pages 1341-1393
- Ben Bernanke & Mark Gertler & Simon Gilchrist, 1998. "The Financial Accelerator in a Quantitative Business Cycle Framework," NBER Working Papers 6455, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bernanke, B. & Gertler, M. & Gilchrist, S., 1998. "The Financial Accelerator in a Quantitative Business Cycle Framework," Working Papers 98-03, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Campbell Leith & Eric Leeper, 2016.
"Understanding Inflation as a Joint Monetary-Fiscal Phenomenon,"
2016_01, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Campbell Leith, 2016. "Understanding Inflation as a Joint Monetary-Fiscal Phenomenon," Working Papers 2016-01, Becker Friedman Institute for Research In Economics.
- Eric M. Leeper & Campbell Leith, 2016. "Understanding Inflation as a Joint Monetary-Fiscal Phenomenon," NBER Working Papers 21867, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richter, Alexander W., 2015. "Finite lifetimes, long-term debt and the fiscal limit," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 180-203.
- Asli Demirgüç-Kunt & Enrica Detragiache, 1997. "The Determinants of Banking Crises; Evidence From Developing and Developed Countries," IMF Working Papers 97/106, International Monetary Fund.
- Uribe, Martin, 2006. "A fiscal theory of sovereign risk," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(8), pages 1857-1875, November.
- Luigi Bocola, 2016. "The Pass-Through of Sovereign Risk," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 124(4), pages 879-926.
- Francesco Bianchi & Leonardo Melosi, 2014.
"Dormant Shocks and Fiscal Virtue,"
NBER Macroeconomics Annual,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 28(1), pages 1-46.
- Leonardo Melosi & Francesco Bianchi, 2012. "Dormant Shocks and Fiscal Virtue," 2012 Meeting Papers 44, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Francesco Bianchi & Leonardo Melosi, 2013. "Dormant Shocks and Fiscal Virtue," Working Papers 13-12, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Francesco Bianchi & Leonardo Melosi, 2013. "Dormant Shocks and Fiscal Virtue," PIER Working Paper Archive 13-032, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Detragiache, Enrica, 1997. "The determinants of banking crises : evidence from industrial and developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1828, The World Bank.
- Martin Andreasen & Marcelo Ferman & Pawel Zabczyk, 2013.
"The Business Cycle Implications of Banks' Maturity Transformation,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 16(4), pages 581-600, October.
- Andreasen, Martin & Ferman, Marcelo & Zabczyk, Pawel, 2012. "The business cycle implications of banks’ maturity transformation," Bank of England working papers 446, Bank of England.
- Zabczyk, Pawel & Andreasen, Martin M. & Ferman, Marcelo, 2012. "The business cycle implications of banks' maturity transformation," Working Paper Series 1489, European Central Bank.
- John H. Boyd & Bruce A. Champ, 2003. "Inflation and financial market performance: what have we learned in the last ten years," Working Papers (Old Series) 0317, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Corsetti, Giancarlo & Mackowiak, Bartosz, 2006. "Fiscal imbalances and the dynamics of currency crises," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 50(5), pages 1317-1338, July.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rio:texdis:650. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dpucrbr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.