Capital flows, capital controls and currency crisis: the case of Brazil in the nineties
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Eliana Cardoso & Ilan Goldfajn, 1998.
"Capital Flows to Brazil: The Endogeneity of Capital Controls,"
IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 45(1), pages 161-202, March.
- Eliane A. Cardoso & Ilan Goldfajn, 1997. "Capital Flows to Brazil; The Endogeneity of Capital Controls," IMF Working Papers 97/115, International Monetary Fund.
- Bacha, Edmar, 1997. "Plano Real: uma segunda avaliação," Coediciones, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), number 1541.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ilan Goldfajn & André Minella, 2007.
"Capital Flows and Controls in Brazil: What Have We Learned?,"
NBER Chapters, in: Capital Controls and Capital Flows in Emerging Economies: Policies, Practices, and Consequences, pages 349-420,
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ilan Goldfajn & André Minella, 2005. "Capital Flows and Controls in Brazil: What Have We Learned?," NBER Working Papers 11640, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jean-Pierre Allegret, 2000. "Quel role pour les controles des mouvements internationaux de capitaux ?," Economie Internationale, CEPII research center, issue 81, pages 77-108.
- Nicola Kim Rowbotham, Adrian Saville & Douglas Mbululu, 2014. "Exchange Rate Policy and Export Performance in Efficiency-Driven Economies," Working Papers 469, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Salgado, Maria José S. & Garcia, Márcio G. P. & Medeiros, Marcelo C., 2005.
"Monetary Policy During Brazil´s Real Plan: Estimating the Central Bank´s Reaction Function,"
Revista Brasileira de Economia - RBE, EPGE Brazilian School of Economics and Finance - FGV EPGE (Brazil), vol. 59(1), January.
- Maria José Salgado & Márcio Gomes Pinto Garcia & Marcelo C. Medeiros, 2001. "Monetary policy during Brazil´s Real Plan: estimating the Central Bank´s reaction function," Textos para discussão 444, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Marcio Garcia & Roberto Rigobon, 2004.
"A Risk Management Approach to Emerging Market's Sovereign Debt Sustainability with an Application to Brazilian Data,"
NBER Working Papers
10336, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Márcio Gomes Pinto Garcia & Roberto Rigobon, 2004. "A Risk Management Approach to Emerging Market’s Sovereign Debt Sustainability with an Application to Brazilian Data," Textos para discussão 484, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Sen Gupta, Abhijit, 2010.
"Management of International Capital Flows: The Indian Experience,"
23747, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Abhijit Sen Gupta, 2010. "Management of International Capital Flows: The Indian Experience," Competence Centre on Money, Trade, Finance and Development 1003, Hochschule fuer Technik und Wirtschaft, Berlin.
- Bozhechkova, Alexandra (Божечкова, Александра) & Goryunov, Evgeny (Горюнов, Евгений) & Sinelnikov-Murylev, Sergey (Синельников-Мурылев, Сергей) & Trunin, Pavel V. (Трунин, Павел), 2017.
"Capital Controls: World Experience and Lessons for Russia
[Ограничения На Движение Капитала: Мировой Опыт И Уроки Для России]," Economic Policy, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, vol. 2, pages 8-43, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rio:texdis:389. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dpucrbr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.