The Stability Pack and Inefficiencies in Fiscal Policy Making in EMU
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2002|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Lönnrotinkatu 4 B, FIN-00120 HELSINKI|
Phone: +358 (0)9 609 900
Fax: +358 (0)9 601 753
Web page: http://www.etla.fi/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Email: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Alessandra Casella, 1999.
"Tradable Deficit Permits: Efficient Implementation of the Stability Pacin the European Monetary Union,"
NBER Working Papers
7278, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alessandra Casella, 1999. "Tradable deficit permits:efficient implementation of the Stability Pact in the European Monetary Union," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 14(29), pages 321-362, October.
- Beetsma, Roel & Jensen, Henrik, 1999.
"Risk Sharing and Moral Hazard with a Stability Pact,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2167, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Roel Beetsma & Henrik Jensen, "undated". "Risk Sharing and Moral Hazard with a Stability Pact," EPRU Working Paper Series 99-11, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Nickell, Stephen, 1998. "Unemployment: Questions and Some Answers," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 108(448), pages 802-816, May.
- Seppo Honkapohja & Erkki Koskela, 1999.
"The economic crisis of the 1990s in Finland,"
CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 14(29), pages 399-436, October.
- Barry Eichengreen & Charles Wyplosz, 1998. "The Stability Pact: more than a minor nuisance?," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 13(26), pages 65-113, 04.
- Jensen, Henrik, 2000. "Optimal monetary policy cooperation through state-independent contracts with targets," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 517-539, March.
- Lassila, Jukka, 1998. "Tax threats and wage formation," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 167-183, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rif:dpaper:715. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kaija Hyvönen-Rajecki)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.