Designing Macroeconomic Frameworks: A Positive Analysis of Monetary and Fiscal Delegation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xavier Debrun & Paul R. Masson, 2013. "Modelling Monetary Union in Southern Africa: Welfare Evaluation for the CMA and SADC," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 81(2), pages 275-291, June.
- Giovanni Coletta & Carmen Graziano & Giancarlo Infantino, 2015. "Do fiscal councils impact fiscal performance?," Working Papers 1, Department of the Treasury, Ministry of the Economy and of Finance.
- Badinger, Harald & Reuter, Wolf Heinrich, 2017.
"The case for fiscal rules,"
Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 334-343.
- Badinger, Harald & Reuter, Wolf Heinrich, 2015. "The Case for Fiscal Rules," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 4629, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Harald Badinger & Wolf Heinrich Reuter, 2015. "The Case for Fiscal Rules," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp204, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Lars Calmfors & Giancarlo Corsetti & John Hassler & Gilles Saint-Paul & Hans-Werner Sinn & Jan-Egbert Sturm & Ákos Valentinyi & Xavier Vives, 2012. "Chapter 4: The Swedish Model," EEAG Report on the European Economy, CESifo Group Munich, vol. 0, pages 99-114, February.
- Beetsma, Roel M.W.J. & Debrun, Xavier, 2007. "The new stability and growth pact: A first assessment," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 453-477, February.
- Daniele Franco (editor), 2012. "Rules and institutions for sound fiscal policy after the crisis," Workshop and Conferences 11, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Xavier Debrun & Tidiane Kinda, 2017.
"Strengthening Post‐Crisis Fiscal Credibility: Fiscal Councils on the Rise – A New Dataset,"
Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 38, pages 667-700, December.
- Xavier Debrun & Tidiane Kinda, 2014. "Strengthening Post-Crisis Fiscal Credibility; Fiscal Councils on the Rise — A New Dataset," IMF Working Papers 14/58, International Monetary Fund.
- Jean-Louis Combes & Xavier Debrun & Alexandru Minea & Rene Tapsoba, 2014. "Inflation Targeting and Fiscal Rules; Do Interactions and Sequencing Matter?," IMF Working Papers 14/89, International Monetary Fund.
- Stehn, Sven Jari & Vines, David, 2008.
"Strategic Interactions between an Independent Central Bank and a Myopic Government with Government Debt,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
6913, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sven Jari Stehn & David A Vines, 2008. "Strategic Interactions between an Independent Central Bank and a Myopic Government with Government Debt," IMF Working Papers 08/164, International Monetary Fund.
- Xavier Debrun, 2011. "Democratic Accountability, Deficit Bias, and Independent Fiscal Agencies," IMF Working Papers 11/173, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:intfin:v:8:y:2005:i:1:p:87-117. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1367-0271 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.