Location Efficient Mortgages: Is the Rationale Sound?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Allen Blackman & Alan Krupnick, 2001. "Location-Efficient Mortgages: Is the Rationale Sound?," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(4), pages 633-649.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mills, Edwin S & Lubuele, Luan' Sende, 1994. "Performance of Residential Mortgages in Low- and Moderate-Income Neighborhoods," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 245-260, November.
- Edwin S. Mills & Luan Sende Lubuele, 1994. "Performance of residential mortgages in low- and moderate-income neighborhoods," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, pages 245-262.
- Kerry D. Vandell & Thomas Thibodeau, 1985. "Estimation of Mortgage Defaults Using Disaggregate Loan History Data," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 13(3), pages 292-316.
- Deng, Yongheng & Quigley, John M. & Van Order, Robert & Mac, Freddie, 1996.
"Mortgage default and low downpayment loans: The costs of public subsidy,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 26(3-4), pages 263-285, June.
- Yongheng Deng & John M. Quigley & Robert Van Order, 1995. "Mortgage Default and Low Downpayment Loans: The Costs of Public Subsidy," NBER Working Papers 5184, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
Keywordsurban sprawl; location efficiency; mortgage; default;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-01-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2006-01-24 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-URE-2006-01-24 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rff:dpaper:dp-99-49-rev. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/degraus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.