Location Efficient Mortgages: Is the Rationale Sound?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Allen Blackman & Alan Krupnick, 2001. "Location-Efficient Mortgages: Is the Rationale Sound?," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(4), pages 633-649.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mills, Edwin S & Lubuele, Luan' Sende, 1994. "Performance of Residential Mortgages in Low- and Moderate-Income Neighborhoods," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 245-260, November.
- Edwin S. Mills & Luan Sende Lubuele, 1994. "Performance of residential mortgages in low- and moderate-income neighborhoods," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, pages 245-262.
- Kerry D. Vandell & Thomas Thibodeau, 1985. "Estimation of Mortgage Defaults Using Disaggregate Loan History Data," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 13(3), pages 292-316.
- Deng, Yongheng & Quigley, John M. & Van Order, Robert & Mac, Freddie, 1996.
"Mortgage default and low downpayment loans: The costs of public subsidy,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 26(3-4), pages 263-285, June.
- Yongheng Deng & John M. Quigley & Robert Van Order, 1995. "Mortgage Default and Low Downpayment Loans: The Costs of Public Subsidy," NBER Working Papers 5184, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
Keywordsurban sprawl; location efficiency; mortgage; default;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-01-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2006-01-24 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-URE-2006-01-24 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rff:dpaper:dp-99-49-rev. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/degraus.html .