Performance of residential mortgages in low- and moderate-income neighborhoods
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Allen Blackman & Alan Krupnick, 2001.
"Location-Efficient Mortgages: Is the Rationale Sound?,"
Journal of Policy Analysis and Management,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(4), pages 633-649.
- Krupnick, Alan & Blackman, Allen, 1999. "Location Efficient Mortgages: Is the Rationale Sound?," Discussion Papers dp-99-49-rev, Resources For the Future.
- Rodrigo Alfaro & Natalia Gallardo & Roberto Stein, 2010. "The Determinants of Household Debt Defa," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 574, Central Bank of Chile.
- Hartarska, Valentina & Gonzalez-Vega, Claudio, 2006. "Evidence on the effect of credit counseling on mortgage loan default by low-income households," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 63-79, March.
- Kelly D. Edmiston, 2009. "Characteristics of high foreclosure neighborhoods in the Tenth District," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q II, pages 51-75.
More about this item
KeywordsMortgages ; Econometric models;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedppr:y:1994:p:245-262. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Beth Paul). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbphus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .