The Forest Sector: Important Innovations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Solow, Robert M, 1974. "The Economics of Resources or the Resources of Economics," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 64(2), pages 1-14, May.
- Roger A. Sedjo & Kenneth S. Lyon, 1983. "Long-Term Forest Resources Trade, Global Timber Supply, and Intertemporal Comparative Advantage," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 65(5), pages 1010-1016.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Seeland, Klaus & Godat, Joël & Hansmann, Ralf, 2011. "Regional forest organizations and their innovation impact on forestry and regional development in central Switzerland," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(5), pages 353-360, June.
- Mälkönen, Ville, 2006. "Optimal forest conservation: The role of green-image demand and investments," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 51-73, March.
- Shunsuke Managi, 2010.
"Productivity measures and effects from subsidies and trade: an empirical analysis for Japan's forestry,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(30), pages 3871-3883.
- Managi, Shunsuke, 2005. "Evaluation And Policy Analysis Of Japanese Forestry," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19358, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Centre for the Study of Living Standards, 2003. "Productivity in the Forest Products Sector: A Review of the Literature," CSLS Research Reports 2003-02a, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- Terheggen, Anne, 2010. "The new kid in the forest: the impact of China's resource demand on Gabon's tropical timber value chain," MPRA Paper 37982, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Parry, Ian, 1997. "Productivity Trends in the Natural Resource Industries," Discussion Papers dp-97-39, Resources For the Future.
- Das, Gouranga Gopal & Alavalapati, Janaki, 2001. "Trade-mediated biotechnology transfer and its effective absorption: an application to the U.S. forestry sector," MPRA Paper 37254, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Feb 2002.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rff:dpaper:dp-97-42. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/degraus.html .