Comparative Life Cycle Assessments: Carbon Neutrality and Wood Biomass Energy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Brent Sohngen & Robert Mendelsohn & Roger Sedjo, 1999. "Forest Management, Conservation, and Global Timber Markets," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 81(1), pages 1-13.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cho, Seolhee & Kim, Jiyong, 2015. "Feasibility and impact analysis of a renewable energy source (RES)-based energy system in Korea," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 317-328.
- Johnston, Craig M.T. & Cornelis van Kooten, G., 2015. "Back to the past: Burning wood to save the globe," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 120(C), pages 185-193.
More about this item
Keywordslife cycle assessment; carbon neutrality; biomass; bioenergy; carbon dioxide; energy; rational expectations;
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
- Q23 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Forestry
- Q4 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2013-07-05 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2013-07-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2013-07-05 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2013-07-05 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-RES-2013-07-05 (Resource Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rff:dpaper:dp-13-11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/degraus.html .