Optimal Taxation with On-the-Job Search
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Guillaume Wilemme, 2017. "Optimal Taxation to Correct Job Mismatching," Working Papers halshs-01531309, HAL.
- Athanasios Geromichalos, 2015.
"Unemployment Insurance and Optimal Taxation in a Search Model of the Labor Market,"
Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 18(2), pages 365-380, April.
- Athanasios Geromichalos, 2014. "Online Appendix to "Unemployment Insurance and Optimal Taxation in a Search Model of the Labor Market"," Online Appendices 12-210, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Mathias Hungerbühler & Etienne Lehmann & Alexis Parmentier & Bruno Van Der Linden, 2006.
"Optimal Redistributive Taxation in a Search Equilibrium Model,"
Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 73(3), pages 743-767.
- Hungerbühler, Mathias & Lehmann, Etienne & Parmentier, Alexis & Van der Linden, Bruno, 2005. "Optimal Redistributive Taxation in a Search Equilibrium Model," IZA Discussion Papers 1460, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Mathias Hungerbuehler & Etienne Lehmann & Alexis Parmentier & Bruno van der Linden, 2006. "Optimal Redistributive Taxation in a Search Equilibrium Model," Post-Print hal-01248161, HAL.
- Hakki Yazici & Christopher Sleet, 2017. "Taxation, Redistribution and Frictional Labor Supply," 2017 Meeting Papers 298, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Bent Jesper Christensen & Rasmus Lentz & Dale T. Mortensen & George R. Neumann & Axel Werwatz, 2005.
"On-the-Job Search and the Wage Distribution,"
Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 23(1), pages 31-58, January.
- Christensen, Bent Jesper & Mortensen, Dale & Neumann, George R. & Werwatz, Axel, 2000. "On the job search and the wage distribution," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 2000,108, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Bent Jesper Christensen & Rasmus Lentz & Dale T. Mortensen & George R. Neumann & Axel Werwatz, 2003. "On the Job Search and the Wage Distribution," CAM Working Papers 2004-09, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Applied Microeconometrics.
- Christian Giødesen Lund & Rune Vejlin, 2015. "Documenting and Improving the Hourly Wage Measure in the Danish IDA Database," Economics Working Papers 2015-06, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Mikhail Golosov & Pricila Maziero & Guido Menzio, 2013.
"Taxation and Redistribution of Residual Income Inequality,"
Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 121(6), pages 1160-1204.
- Mikhail Golosov & Pricila Maziero & Guido Menzio, 2012. "Taxation and Redistribution of Residual Income Inequality," PIER Working Paper Archive 12-022, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Mikhail Golosov & Pricila Maziero & Guido Menzio, 2012. "Taxation and Redistribution of Residual Income Inequality," NBER Working Papers 18151, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wei Jiang, 2014. "Tax Reforms in Search-and-Matching Models with Heterogeneous Agents," Studies in Economics 1414, School of Economics, University of Kent.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:sed018:805. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sedddea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.