Report NEP-PBE-2018-08-27This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Thomas AndrÃ©n issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Herve Zeida, 2018. "The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA) : A Quantitative Evaluation," 2018 Meeting Papers 1131, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Jesper Bagger & Espen Moen & Rune Vejlin, 2018. "Optimal Taxation with On-the-Job Search," 2018 Meeting Papers 805, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Johannes Buckenmaier & Eugen Dimant & Luigi Mittone, 2018. "Effects of institutional history and leniency on collusive corruption and tax evasion," ECON - Working Papers 295, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Elizabeth U. Cascio & Ethan G. Lewis, 2018. "Distributing the Green (Cards): Permanent Residency and Personal Income Taxes after the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986," NBER Working Papers 24872, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barkowski, Scott & McLaughlin, Joanne Song & Ray, Alex, 2018. "A Reevaluation of the Effects of State and Federal Dependent Coverage Mandates on Health Insurance Coverage," MPRA Paper 88363, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arnaud Chevalier & Benjamin Elsner & Andreas Lichter & Nico Pestel, 2018. "Immigrant Voters, Taxation and the Size of the Welfare State," Working Papers 201820, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Canta, Chiara & Cremer, Helmuth, 2018. "Uncertain Altruism and Non-Linear Long-Term Care Policies," IZA Discussion Papers 11619, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Alan Krause, 2018. "On Public Education Spending under Nonlinear Income Taxation," Discussion Papers 18/07, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Martin Eckhoff Andresen & Tarjei Havnes, 2018. "Child care, parental labor supply and tax revenue," Discussion Papers 881, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Zhao Chen & Zhikuo Liu & Juan Carlos Suárez Serrato & Daniel Yi Xu, 2018. "Notching R&D Investment with Corporate Income Tax Cuts in China," NBER Working Papers 24749, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sebastian Dyrda & Benjamin Pugsley, 2018. "Taxes, Regulations of Businesses and Evolution of Income Inequality in the US," 2018 Meeting Papers 318, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Thomas R. Tørsløv & Ludvig S. Wier & Gabriel Zucman, 2018. "The Missing Profits of Nations," NBER Working Papers 24701, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hippolyte D'Albis & Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Amélie Schurich-Rey, 2018. "Taxing capital and labor when both factors are imperfectly mobile internationally," Working Papers halshs-01851492, HAL.
- Mariacristina De Nardi & Giulio Fella & Gonzalo Paz Pardo, 2018. "Nonlinear household earnings dynamics, self-insurance, and welfare," 2018 Meeting Papers 156, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Marc Bourreau & Bernard Caillaud & Romain de Nijs, 2016. "Taxation of a Digital Monopoly Platform," Working Papers hal-01387357, HAL.