Fiscal Multipliers and Financial Crises
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:nbr:nberch:13342 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alan J. Auerbach & Yuriy Gorodnichenko, 2012.
"Measuring the Output Responses to Fiscal Policy,"
American Economic Journal: Economic Policy,
American Economic Association, vol. 4(2), pages 1-27, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pierre-Olivier Gourinchas & Thomas Philippon & Dimitri Vayanos, 2017.
"The Analytics of the Greek Crisis,"
NBER Macroeconomics Annual,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 31(1), pages 1-81.
- Pierre-Olivier Gourinchas & Thomas Philippon & Dimitri Vayanos, 2016. "The Analytics of the Greek Crisis," NBER Working Papers 22370, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gourinchas, Pierre-Olivier & Philippon, Thomas & Vayanos, Dimitri, 2017. "The analytics of the Greek crisis," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 82433, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Pierre-Olivier Gourinchas & Thomas Philippon & Dimitri Vayanos, 2016. "The Analytics of the Greek Crisis," GreeSE – Hellenic Observatory Papers on Greece and Southeast Europe 100, Hellenic Observatory, LSE.
- Gourinchas, Pierre-Olivier & Philippon, Thomas & Vayanos, Dimitri, 2016. "The Analytics of the Greek Crisis," CEPR Discussion Papers 11334, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lorenzo Bretscher & Alex Hsu & Andrea Tamoni, 2017. "Level and Volatility Shocks to Fiscal Policy: Term Structure Implications," 2017 Meeting Papers 258, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Gourinchas, Pierre-Olivier & Philippon, Thomas & Vayanos, Dimitri, 2016. "The analytics of the Greek crisis: celebratory centenary issue," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 67368, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Paul, Pascal, 2017. "A Macroeconomic Model with Occasional Financial Crises," Working Paper Series 2017-22, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
More about this item
- E4 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates
- E6 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:sed017:300. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sedddea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.