The Informativeness of Stock Prices, Misallocation and Aggregate Productivity
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shenoy, Ajay, 2017.
"Market failures and misallocation,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 128(C), pages 65-80.
- Shenoy, Ajay, 2015. "Market Failures and Misallocation," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt8m27w1r7, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Tatsuro Senga & Julia Thomas & Aubhik Khan, 2017. "Default Risk and Aggregate Fluctuations in an Economy with Production Heterogeneity," 2017 Meeting Papers 889, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Matthias Meier & Ariel Mecikovsky & Christian Bayer, 2014. "Dynamics of Factor Productivity Dispersions," 2014 Meeting Papers 719, Society for Economic Dynamics.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CTA-2013-11-22 (Contract Theory & Applications)
- NEP-DGE-2013-11-22 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-EFF-2013-11-22 (Efficiency & Productivity)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:sed013:455. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sedddea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.