New Results in Recursive Contract Theory
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lars Ljungqvist & Thomas J. Sargent, 2004. "Recursive Macroeconomic Theory, 2nd Edition," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 2, volume 1, number 026212274x, March.
- Ezra Friedman, 1998. "Risk Sharing and the Dynamics of Inequality," Discussion Papers 1235, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Patrick J. Kehoe & Fabrizio Perri, 2002.
"International Business Cycles with Endogenous Incomplete Markets,"
Econometric Society, vol. 70(3), pages 907-928, May.
- Patrick J. Kehoe & Fabrizio Perri, 2000. "International business cycles with endogenous incomplete markets," Staff Report 265, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Patrick J. Kehoe & Fabrizio Perri, 2000. "International Business Cycles with Endogenous Incomplete Markets," NBER Working Papers 7870, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sarolta Laczo & Raffaele Rossi, 2014.
"Time-consistent consumption taxation,"
67495267, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Sarolta Laczo & Raffaele Rossi, 2018. "Time-Consistent Consumption Taxation," Working Papers 857, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Sarolta Laczó & Raffaele Rossi, 2015. "Time-Consistent Consumption Taxation," Discussion Papers 1508, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM).
- Laczo, Sarolta & Rossi, Raffaele, 2015. "Time-consistent consumption taxation," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 86317, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Dennis, Richard, 2014.
"Imperfect credibility and robust monetary policy,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 218-234.
- Richard Dennis, 2012. "Imperfect Credibility and Robust Monetary Policy," CAMA Working Papers 2012-41, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Richard Dennis, 2013. "Imperfect Credibility and Robust Monetary Policy," CAMA Working Papers 2013-68, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Richard Dennis, 2013. "Imperfect Credibility and Robust Monetary Policy," Working Papers 2013_14, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Dennis, Richard, 2013. "Imperfect Credibility and Robust Monetary Policy," SIRE Discussion Papers 2013-78, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Richard Dennis, 2012. "Imperfect Credibility and Robust Monetary Policy," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2012-582, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Kwon, Hyosung & Miao, Jianjun, 2017.
"Three types of robust Ramsey problems in a linear-quadratic framework,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 211-231.
- Hyosung Kwon & Jianjun Miao, 2013. "Three Types of Robjst Ramsey Problem in a Linear-Quadratic Framework," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 2013-019, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Gouel, Christophe, 2013. "Optimal food price stabilisation policy," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 118-134.
- Lu, Yang K. & King, Robert G. & Pasten, Ernesto, 2016. "Optimal reputation building in the New Keynesian model," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 233-249.
- Blau, David M. & Goodstein, Ryan M., 2016.
"Commitment in the household: Evidence from the effect of inheritances on the labor supply of older married couples,"
Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 123-137.
- Blau, David M. & Goodstein, Ryan, 2016. "Commitment in the Household: Evidence from the Effect of Inheritances on the Labor Supply of Older Married Couples," IZA Discussion Papers 10059, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Jensen, Christian, 2013. "The gains from short-term commitments," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 14-23.
- Kam, Timothy & Stauber, Ronald, 2016. "Solving dynamic public insurance games with endogenous agent distributions: Theory and computational approximation," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 77-98.
- Bauducco, Sofia & Caprioli, Francesco, 2014.
"Optimal fiscal policy in a small open economy with limited commitment,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 93(2), pages 302-315.
- Sofia Bauducco & Francesco Caprioli, 2011. "Optimal Fiscal Policy in a Small Open Economy with Limited Commitment," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 644, Central Bank of Chile.
- Arie, Guy, 2016. "Dynamic costs and moral hazard: A duality-based approach," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 166(C), pages 1-50.
- Sarolta Laczo & Arpad Abraham, 2012. "Efficient Risk Sharing with Limited Commitment and Hidden Saving," 2012 Meeting Papers 680, Society for Economic Dynamics.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:sed011:752. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sedddea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.