Comparing Financial Systems: A structural Analysis
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giovanni Dosi & Valérie Revest & Alessandro Sapio, 2016.
"Financial regimes, financialization patterns and industrial performances : preliminary remarks,"
- Giovanni Dosi & Valérie Revest & Alessandro Sapio, 2016. "Financial regimes, financialization patterns and industrial performances: preliminary remarks," Working Papers halshs-01377216, HAL.
- Giovanni Dosi & Valerie Revest & Alessandro Sapio, 2016. "Financial regimes, financialization patterns and industrial performances: preliminary remarks," LEM Papers Series 2016/25, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Costinot, Arnaud, 2007. "Heterogeneity and Trade," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt4ns3899g, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial structure; bank finance; market finance; heterogenous firms; structural estimation;
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- G31 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Capital Budgeting; Fixed Investment and Inventory Studies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-01-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2007-01-13 (Banking)
- NEP-EEC-2007-01-13 (European Economics)
- NEP-FMK-2007-01-13 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-MAC-2007-01-13 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:sed006:520. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sedddea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.