Report NEP-FMK-2007-01-13This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lily Qiu & Hong Wan, 2006. "Selection or Influence? Institutional Investors and Acquisition Targets," Working Papers 2006-25, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:cdl:bphupl:1018 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cdl:bphupl:1067 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cdl:ucsdec:2005-10 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gady Jacoby & Chuan Liao & Jonathan A. Batten, 2007. "A Pure Test for the Elasticity of Yield Spreads," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp195, IIIS.
- Item repec:cfs:cfswop:wp2000631 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Andrew Carverhill & Ron Anderson, 2006. "Liquidity and Capital Structure," FMG Discussion Papers dp573, Financial Markets Group.
- Mehl, Arnaud, 2006. "The yield curve as a predictor and emerging economies," BOFIT Discussion Papers 18/2006, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Peter L. Rousseau, 2006. "The Q-Theory of Mergers: International and Cross-Border Evidence," 2006 Meeting Papers 153, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Yan Bai & Jing Zhang, 2006. "Financial Integration and International Risk Sharing," 2006 Meeting Papers 371, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Sylvain Champonnois, 2006. "Comparing Financial Systems: A structural Analysis," 2006 Meeting Papers 520, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Andrea Tiseno & Monica Paiella, 2006. "Stock market optimism and participation cost: a mean-variance estimation," 2006 Meeting Papers 714, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Guido Lorenzoni & Karl Walentin, 2006. "Financial Frictions, Investment and Tobin's q," 2006 Meeting Papers 844, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Marcel Scharth & Marcelo Cunha Medeiros, 2006. "Asymmetric effects and long memory in the volatility of Dow Jones stocks," Textos para discussão 532, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Maasoumi, Esfandiar & Lim, G.C. & Martin, Vance, 2006. "A reexamination of the equity-premium puzzle: A robust non-parametric approach," Departmental Working Papers 0604, Southern Methodist University, Department of Economics.
- Claessens, Stijn, 2006. "Current challenges in financial regulation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4103, The World Bank.