Interrelación entre los mercados de derivados y el mercado de bonos soberanos del Perú y su impacto en las tasas de interés
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Naohiko Baba & Frank Packer & Teppei Nagano, 2008. "The spillover of money market turbulence to FX swap and cross-currency swap markets," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, March.
- Renzo Rossini & Zenon Quispe & Donita Rodriguez, 2011.
"Capital flows, monetary policy and forex intervention in Peru,"
BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Capital flows, commodity price movements and foreign exchange intervention, volume 57, pages 261-274
Bank for International Settlements.
- Rossini, Renzo & Quispe, Zenon & Rodriguez, Donita, 2011. "Capital Flows, Monetary Policy and FOREX Interventions in Peru," Working Papers 2011-008, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Akram, Q. Farooq & Rime, Dagfinn & Sarno, Lucio, 2008.
"Arbitrage in the foreign exchange market: Turning on the microscope,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 237-253, December.
- Q. Farooq Akram, & Dagfinn Rime & Lucio Sarno, 2005. "Arbitrage in the foreign exchange market: Turning on the microscope," Working Paper 2005/12, Norges Bank.
- Akram, Farooq & Rime, Dagfinn & Sarno, Lucio, 2008. "Arbitrage in the Foreign Exchange Market: Turning on the Microscope," CEPR Discussion Papers 6878, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Akram, Q. Farooq & Rime, Dagfinn & Sarno, Lucio, 2006. "Arbitrage in the Foreign Exchange Market: Turning on the Microscope," SIFR Research Report Series 42, Institute for Financial Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bank for International Settlements, 2015. "Currency carry trades in Latin America," BIS Papers, Bank for International Settlements, number 81.
- repec:bla:manchs:v:85:y:2017:i::p:57-78 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bank for International Settlements, 2017. "Foreign exchange liquidity in the Americas," BIS Papers, Bank for International Settlements, number 90.
More about this item
KeywordsDerivados; monedas; bonos; arbitraje; política monetaria;
- E43 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Interest Rates: Determination, Term Structure, and Effects
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rbp:wpaper:2012-021. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Research Unit). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bcrgvpe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.