Bayesian Estimation of a Simple Macroeconomic Model for a Small Open and Partially Dollarized Economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- De Paoli, Bianca, 2009.
"Monetary policy and welfare in a small open economy,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, pages 11-22.
- Bianca De Paoli, 2004. "Monetary Policy and Welfare in a Small Open Economy," CEP Discussion Papers dp0639, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- De Paoli, Bianca, 2004. "Monetary policy and welfare in a small open economy," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19950, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- International Monetary Fund, 2009. "Adding Latin America to the Global Projection Model," IMF Working Papers 09/85, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rodolfo Cermeño & Julio Mamani-Palacios, 2013. "Regímenes Monetarios y Volatilidad del Tipo de Cambio Real: El Caso Peruano, 1995–2012," Working papers DTE 565, CIDE, División de Economía.
- Fei Han, 2014. "Measuring External Risks for Peru; Insights from a Macroeconomic Model for a Small Open and Partially Dollarized Economy," IMF Working Papers 14/161, International Monetary Fund.
- International Monetary Fund, 2014. "Peru; Selected Issues Paper," IMF Staff Country Reports 14/22, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsMonetary Policy; Partial Dollarization; Bayesian Estimation;
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
- C11 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Bayesian Analysis: General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-07-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2010-07-24 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2010-07-24 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2010-07-24 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rbp:wpaper:2010-007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Research Unit). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bcrgvpe.html .