An Economic Evaluation of Peru's LNG Export Policy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Daubanes, Julien, 2011. "Optimal taxation of a monopolistic extractor: Are subsidies necessary?," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 399-403, May.
- Im, Eric Iksoon & Chakravorty, Ujjayant & Roumasset, James, 2006.
"Discontinuous extraction of a nonrenewable resource,"
Elsevier, vol. 90(1), pages 6-11, January.
- Eric Iksoon Im & Ujjayant Chakravorty & James Roumasset, 2004. "Discontinuous Extraction of a Nonrenewable Resource," Emory Economics 0406, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Eric Iksoon Im & Ujjayant Chakravorty & James Roumasset, 2005. "Discontinuous Extraction of a Nonrenewable Resource," Working Papers 200509, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsPeru; Camisea gas fields; LNG export; cost-benefit analysis; energy trade;
- Q38 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation - - - Government Policy (includes OPEC Policy)
- D61 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Allocative Efficiency; Cost-Benefit Analysis
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-01-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2014-01-10 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-INT-2014-01-10 (International Trade)
- NEP-PPM-2014-01-10 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qed:dpaper:227. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bahman Kashi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/qedquca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.