An Economic Evaluation of Peru's LNG Export Policy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Daubanes, Julien, 2011. "Optimal taxation of a monopolistic extractor: Are subsidies necessary?," Energy Economics, Elsevier, pages 399-403.
- Im, Eric Iksoon & Chakravorty, Ujjayant & Roumasset, James, 2006.
"Discontinuous extraction of a nonrenewable resource,"
Elsevier, vol. 90(1), pages 6-11, January.
- Eric Iksoon Im & Ujjayant Chakravorty & James Roumasset, 2004. "Discontinuous Extraction of a Nonrenewable Resource," Emory Economics 0406, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Eric Iksoon Im & Ujjayant Chakravorty & James Roumasset, 2005. "Discontinuous Extraction of a Nonrenewable Resource," Working Papers 200509, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsPeru; Camisea gas fields; LNG export; cost-benefit analysis; energy trade;
- Q38 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation - - - Government Policy (includes OPEC Policy)
- D61 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Allocative Efficiency; Cost-Benefit Analysis
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-01-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2014-01-10 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-INT-2014-01-10 (International Trade)
- NEP-PPM-2014-01-10 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qed:dpaper:227. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bahman Kashi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/qedquca.html .