Report NEP-PPM-2014-01-10This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Maria Lusiani, 2013. "Formal planning and the reshaping of public sector professional work," Working Papers 33, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Hsu, Wen-yi & Shih, Stone, 2013. "From hybrid TV towards transmedia: Recent marketing advances of the New Media developments," 24th European Regional ITS Conference, Florence 2013 88502, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Leonard Leung & Glenn Jenkins, 2013. "An Economic Evaluation of Peru's LNG Export Policy," Development Discussion Papers 2013-03, JDI Executive Programs.
- Jean-Etienne de Bettignies & Jan Zabojnik, 2013. "Information Sharing and Incentives in Organizations," Working Papers 1321, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Daniel Danau & Annalisa Vinella, 2013. "From fixed to state-dependent duration in public-private contracts," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201344, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS, revised Jan 2015.
- Xavier Pavie & Eva Hsu & Hanns Justus Tillman Rödle & Raquel Orozco Tapia, 2013. "How to Define and Analyze Business Model Innovation in Service," Post-Print hal-00921420, HAL.
- Christoph Böhringer & Thomas F. Rutherford & Marco Springmann, 2013. "Clean-Development Investments: An Incentive-Compatible CGE Modelling Framework," ZenTra Working Papers in Transnational Studies 23 / 2013, ZenTra - Center for Transnational Studies, revised Dec 2013.
- Item repec:adb:adbwps:998 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kogan, Anton, 2013.
"Финансовая Инновация - Миф Или Реальность?
[Financial innovation - myth or reality?]," MPRA Paper 52739, University Library of Munich, Germany.