Formal planning and the reshaping of public sector professional work
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Brian R. Golden, 2000. "The Interpretation And Resolution Of Resource Allocation Issues In Professional Organizations: A Critical Examination Of The Professional-Manager Dichotomy," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(8), pages 1157-1188, December.
- Gherardi, Silvia & Jacobsson, Bengt, 2000. "Managerialese as the Latin of our times: reforming Italian public sector organizations," Scandinavian Journal of Management, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 349-355, December.
- Hood, Christopher, 1995. "The "new public management" in the 1980s: Variations on a theme," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 20(2-3), pages 93-109.
- Panozzo, Fabrizio, 2000. "Management by decree. Paradoxes in the reform of the Italian public sector," Scandinavian Journal of Management, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 357-373, December.
More about this item
KeywordsPlanning; public sector; professionals; managerialism.;
- M10 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-01-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-HRM-2014-01-10 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-PPM-2014-01-10 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vnm:wpdman:69. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marco LiCalzi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mdvenit.html .