Report NEP-HRM-2014-01-10This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Tommaso Reggiani issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paula Faria & Franscisco Vitorino Martins & Elísio Brandão, 2013. "Executive Compensation: Pay-for-Performance in High-Technology Firms," FEP Working Papers 517, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Olivier Godechot & Claudia Senik, 2013. "Wage comparisons in and out of the firm. Evidence from a matched employer-employee French database," Working Papers 311, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Paula Faria & Franscisco Vitorino Martins & Elísio Brandão, 2013. "The level of CEO compensation for the short and long-term - a view on high-tech firms," FEP Working Papers 519, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Paula Faria & Franscisco Vitorino Martins & Elísio Brandão, 2013. "CEO compensation in high-tech firms and changes in the SFAS No 123 (R)," FEP Working Papers 518, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Paunić, Alida, 2014. "Connect: Children with School and Workers with Wages in Bagladesh," MPRA Paper 52711, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:clg:wpaper:2013-31 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Godfrey Charles-Cadogan & John A. Cole, 2013. "Bankruptcy Risk Induced by Career Concerns of Regulators," Papers 1312.7346, arXiv.org.
- Amavilah, Voxi Heinrich, 2013. "The Love Aspects of Human Capital and the Economic Activity of Countries," MPRA Paper 52686, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Iacob, Constanta & Gheorghe, Cristina Mihaela, 2014. "Performance optimization – "sometimes" – result creativity," MPRA Paper 52730, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 06 Jan 2014.
- Maria Lusiani, 2013. "Formal planning and the reshaping of public sector professional work," Working Papers 33, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Jean-Etienne de Bettignies & Jan Zabojnik, 2013. "Information Sharing and Incentives in Organizations," Working Papers 1321, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- B. Ben-Halima & Nathalie Chusseau & Joel Hellier, 2013. "Skill premia and intergenerational education mobility: The French case," Working Papers 313, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.