Assessing monetary policy in the euro area: a factor-augmented VAR approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gianluca Lagana & Andrew Mountford, 2005. "Measuring Monetary Policy In The Uk: A Factor-Augmented Vector Autoregression Model Approach," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 73(s1), pages 77-98, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- von Borstel, Julia & Eickmeier, Sandra & Krippner, Leo, 2016.
"The interest rate pass-through in the euro area during the sovereign debt crisis,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 386-402.
- Julia von Borstel & Sandra Eickmeier & Leo Krippner, 2015. "The interest rate pass-through in the euro area during the sovereign debt crisis," CAMA Working Papers 2015-15, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- von Borstel, Julia & Eickmeier, Sandra & Krippner, Leo, 2015. "The interest rate pass-through in the euro area during the sovereign debt crisis," Discussion Papers 10/2015, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Leo Krippner & Sandra Eickmeier & Julia von Borstel, 2015. "The interest rate pass-through in the euro area during the sovereign debt crisis," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2015/03, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- von Borstel, Julia & Eickmeier, Sandra & Krippner, Leo, 2015. "The interest rate pass-through in the euro area during the sovereign debt crisis," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 113035, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
More about this item
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-05-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2011-05-14 (Central Banking)
- NEP-EEC-2011-05-14 (European Economics)
- NEP-MON-2011-05-14 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ptu:wpaper:w201111. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (DEE-NTD). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bdpgvpt.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.