A Dynamic Enquiry into the Causes of Hyperinflation in Zimbabwe
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Makinen, Gail E & Woodward, G Thomas, 1989. "The Taiwanese Hyperinflation and Stabilization of 1945-1952," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 21(1), pages 90-105, February.
- Sargent, Thomas J & Wallace, Neil, 1973. "Rational Expectations and the Dynamics of Hyperinflation," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 14(2), pages 328-350, June.
- Makinen, Gail E, 1984. "The Greek Stabilization of 1944-46," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 74(5), pages 1067-1074, December.
- Makinen, Gail E., 1986. "The Greek Hyperinflation and Stabilization of 1943–1946," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 46(03), pages 795-805, September.
- Bomberger, William A & Makinen, Gail E, 1983. "The Hungarian Hyperinflation and Stabilization of 1945-1946," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 91(5), pages 801-824, October.
- Babcock, J M & Makinen, G E, 1975. "The Chinese Hyperinflation Reexamined," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 83(6), pages 1259-1267, December.
- Granger, C W J, 1969. "Investigating Causal Relations by Econometric Models and Cross-Spectral Methods," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 37(3), pages 424-438, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dr. Albert Makochekanwa, 2017. "An Analysis of Factors that Determine firm Survival during Economic Crises: The Case of Zimbabwe Manufacturing Firms," Research Papers RP_332, African Economic Research Consortium.
- Topal, yavuz Han, 2013. "On the tracks of Zimbabwe’s Hyperinflation: A Quantitative Investigation," MPRA Paper 56117, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zahoor Hussain Javed & Muhammad Farooq & Maqsood Hussain & Abdur-Rehman Shezad & Safder Iqbal & Shama Akram, 2011. "Impact of Cost-Push and Monetary Factors on GDP Deflator: Empirical Evidence from the Economy of Pakistan," International Journal of Financial Research, International Journal of Financial Research, Sciedu Press, vol. 2(1), pages 57-63, March.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2007-11-17 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2007-11-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2007-11-17 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2007-11-17 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pre:wpaper:200710. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rangan Gupta). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/decupza.html .