Walrasian Solutions Without Utility Functions
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Schmeidler, David, 1971.
"A Condition for the Completeness of Partial Preference Relations,"
Econometric Society, vol. 39(2), pages 403-404, March.
- SCHMEIDLER, David, 1971. "A condition for the completeness of partial preference relations," CORE Discussion Papers RP 86, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Dominique, C-Rene, 2006. "Explaining the logic of pure preference in a neurodynamic structure," MPRA Paper 5283, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 09 Oct 2007.
- Richard H. Thaler, 2000. "From Homo Economicus to Homo Sapiens," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 14(1), pages 133-141, Winter.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- C-Rene DOMINIQUE & Luis Eduardo RIVERA-SOLIS, 2014.
"On Market Economies: How Controllable Constructs Become Complex,"
Expert Journal of Economics,
Sprint Investify, vol. 2(3), pages 100-108.
- Dominique, C-Rene, 2014. "On Market Economies: How Controllable Constructs Become Complex," MPRA Paper 56579, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Jun 2014.
- Dominique, C-Rene, 2017. "An Empirical Theory of Pure Exchange:Individual Demand and Equilibrium," MPRA Paper 78716, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Drew Zhu, 2016. "Demand without Utility: The First Evidence," 2016 Papers pzh519, Job Market Papers.
- Dominique, C-Rene, 2009. "On the Computation of the Hausdorff Dimension of the Walrasian Economy: Addendum," MPRA Paper 18292, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dominique, C-Rene, 2009. "Could Markets' Equilibrium Sets Be Fractal Attractors?," MPRA Paper 13624, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dominique, C-Rene, 2016. "Ordinal Space, Utility, and Consumer Demand: A Clarifying Note," MPRA Paper 75030, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsWalrasian structures; preference orderings; irrationality; utility functions; and equilibrium price vectors;
- A1 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics
- A10 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - General
- A14 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Sociology of Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-06-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-PKE-2008-06-07 (Post Keynesian Economics)
- NEP-UPT-2008-06-07 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:8906. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .