A Condition for the Completeness of Partial Preference Relations
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- SCHMEIDLER, David, 1971. "A condition for the completeness of partial preference relations," CORE Discussion Papers RP 86, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
References listed on IDEAS
- Granger, Clive W J, 1993. "Strategies for Modelling Nonlinear Time-Series Relationships," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 69(206), pages 233-238, September.
- Davidson, James, 1994. "Stochastic Limit Theory: An Introduction for Econometricians," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198774037, June.
- Ermini, Luigi & Granger, Clive W. J., 1993.
"Some generalizations on the algebra of I(1) processes,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 369-384, August.
- Luigi Ermini & Clive W.J. Granger, 1991. "Some Generalizations on the Algebra of I(1) Processes," Working Papers 199113, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Granger, Clive W. J. & Terasvirta, Timo, 1993. "Modelling Non-Linear Economic Relationships," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198773207, June.
- Lee, Tae-Hwy & White, Halbert & Granger, Clive W. J., 1993.
"Testing for neglected nonlinearity in time series models : A comparison of neural network methods and alternative tests,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 269-290, April.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "REGWHITENNTEST: RATS procedure to perform White neural network test on regression," Statistical Software Components RTS00183, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "REGRESET: RATS procedure to perform Ramsey RESET test on regression," Statistical Software Components RTS00181, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Liu, T & Granger, C W J & Heller, W P, 1992. "Using the Correlation Exponent to Decide whether an Economic Series is Chaotic," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 7(S), pages 25-39, Suppl. De.
- Hall, Anthony D & Anderson, Heather M & Granger, Clive W J, 1992. "A Cointegration Analysis of Treasury Bill Yields," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 74(1), pages 116-126, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Özgür Evren, 2012. "Scalarization Methods and Expected Multi-Utility Representations," Working Papers w0174, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Carmen Herrero Blanco & José Manuel Gutiérrez Díez, 1990. "Lagrangean conditions for general optimization problems with applications to consumer theory," Working Papers. Serie AD 1990-02, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- José Carlos R. Alcantud & Gianni Bosi & Magalì Zuanon, 2016. "Richter–Peleg multi-utility representations of preorders," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 80(3), pages 443-450, March.
- Dubra, Juan, 2011. "Continuity and completeness under risk," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 80-81, January.
- Karni, Edi, 2011. "Continuity, completeness and the definition of weak preferences," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 123-125, September.
- Dominique, C-Rene, 2008. "Walrasian Solutions Without Utility Functions," MPRA Paper 8906, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2008.
- José Faro, 2013. "Cobb-Douglas preferences under uncertainty," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 54(2), pages 273-285, October.
- Chambers, Robert G., 2014. "Uncertain equilibria and incomplete preferences," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 48-54.
- Evren, Özgür, 2014. "Scalarization methods and expected multi-utility representations," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 151(C), pages 30-63.
- Leandro Nascimento, 2011. "Remarks on the consumer problem under incomplete preferences," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 70(1), pages 95-110, January.
- Karni, Edi & Safra, Zvi, 2015. "Continuity, completeness, betweenness and cone-monotonicity," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 68-72.
- Gerasimou, Georgios, 2015. "(Hemi)continuity of additive preference preorders," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 79-81.
- Hill, Brian, 2016. "Incomplete preferences and confidence," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 83-103.
- Herden, Gerhard & Levin, Vladimir L., 2012. "Utility representation theorems for Debreu separable preorders," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 148-154.
- Georgios Gerasimou, 2013. "On continuity of incomplete preferences," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 41(1), pages 157-167, June.
- repec:eee:jetheo:v:172:y:2017:i:c:p:88-119 is not listed on IDEAS
- McCarthy, David & Mikkola, Kalle & Thomas, Teruji, 2017. "Representation of strongly independent preorders by sets of scalar-valued functions," MPRA Paper 79284, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- D. Borie, 2016. "Lexicographic expected utility without completeness," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 81(2), pages 167-176, August.
- Alcantud, José Carlos R. & Bosi, Gianni & Zuanon, Magalì, 2013. "Representations of preorders by strong multi-objective functions," MPRA Paper 52329, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dominique, C-Rene, 2007. "Should The Utility Function Be Ditched?," MPRA Paper 5987, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nishimura, Hiroki & Ok, Efe A., 2014. "Non-existence of continuous choice functions," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 153(C), pages 376-391.
- Spinu, Vitalie & Wakker, Peter P., 2013. "Expected utility without continuity: A comment on Delbaen et al. (2011)," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 28-30.
- Evren, Özgür & Ok, Efe A., 2011. "On the multi-utility representation of preference relations," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(4-5), pages 554-563.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:39:y:1971:i:2:p:403-04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.