On the Computation of the Hausdorff Dimension of the Walrasian Economy: Addendum
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dominique, C-Rene, 2008. "Walrasian Solutions Without Utility Functions," MPRA Paper 8906, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2008.
- Herbert E. Scarf, 1959. "Some Examples of Global Instability of the Competitive Equilibrium," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 79, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Dominique, C-Rene, 2009. "Could Markets' Equilibrium Sets Be Fractal Attractors?," MPRA Paper 13624, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsFractal Attractor; Contractive Mappings; Self-similarity; Hausdorff Dimensions of the Walrasian Economy and time series; Brownian Motion; Power Spectra; Hausdorff Dimensions in Higher Dimensions.;
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- C0 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General
- C02 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Mathematical Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-11-07 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:18292. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.